It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What? Do you really want to sleep right now while at the same time the deepest discounts on outstanding games pop out of thin air? Insomnia is live and kicking during the next 24h of The GOG Sale – just check our main page and discover some of the best deals!

Here are some examples of upcoming titles present on the latest Insomnia Sale:

· ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
· The Bard's Tale Trilogy
· Don't Starve Alone Pack Plus
· Blasphemous

When are the deals on these titles going live and how deep will the discounts be? Well, we'll just have to wait and find out. ;-) Yet, be vigilant, as each great Insomnia deal will be valid only for an hour.
GOG.com: Yet, be vigilant, as each great Insomnia deal will be valid only for an hour.
This is true Insomnia sale then.
GOG.com: Yet, be vigilant, as each great Insomnia deal will be valid only for an hour.
Bambusek: This is true Insomnia sale then.
But thanks for a magic link and LynetteC's help we should be able to get even 110 minutes of uninterrupted sleep! ;)

SOMA is the next one.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
high rated
Prediction link - https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Past
1. Hero's Hour - [£14.99 -> £9.74, (-35%) ??? sold]
2. Mortal Shell - [£24.99 -> £7.49, (-70%) ??? sold]
3. Gamedec - [£25.99 -> £11.69, (-55%) ??? sold]
4. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt - [£17.99 -> £7.19 (-60%), ???/1000 sold]
5. DorfRomantik [£10.99 -> £7.69 (-30%), 142/1000 sold]
6. Atom RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game - [£10.99 -> £5.58 (50%), 270/1000 sold]

Current:
7. Truberbrook - [£24.99 -> £2.50 (90%), ???/1000 sold]

Upcoming:
8. Soma [£25.99 - no current discount]
Ahh... shite! Here we go again. -.-
high rated
Oh no, this again...
In this format,- absolutely NO! The human need to sleep to be alive and in good mood, so if you are reading this - you better go to sleep when the time comes, you need all energy your body can accumulate during healthy sleep!
GOG.com: What? Do you really want to sleep right now while at the same time the deepest discounts on outstanding games pop out of thin air?
Yes, don't wake me up or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H9u7P1d87Y

Seriously though, why not a Friday or Saturday event?
Oh, wow! It's that special kind of sale again, where GOG pretends to sell games at a deep discount, but also makes sure that as few users as possible are able to take advantage of those offers.

It's like with certain personality disorders.
GOG.com: Insomnia is live and kicking during the next 24h of The GOG Sale – just check our main page and discover some of the best deals!
And the sales pages are getting better and better. Oh wait, the only improvement now would be an empty page...
Next: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
ciemnogrodzianin: That's weird and may cause people to postpone their purchases, which is simply a marketing mistake...
GOG's whole marketing "strategy" is a disaster for me. This mess of sales only tires me, annoying sales pages with excessive 3rd party user tracking and one hour deals which are not even good ones... my motivation to buy something on GOG probably never has been lower.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by eiii
eiii:
Let me guess, you use uBlock Origin in a fairly restricted mode. That page is actually on GetResponse (where all the email2.gog.com marketing emails come from) so you need to unblock some additional origins if you want to see them. Works fine for me once I do that. It is mostly links to various catalog searches, the interesting part is the mention that there will be three more giveaways!

ciemnogrodzianin: we should be able to get even 110 minutes of uninterrupted sleep
Except that SOMA seems to have sold out almost immediately...
joveian: Except that SOMA seems to have sold out almost immediately...
What do you mean? There's 13 minutes left and 828 copies still unsold. It only sold 172 copies of 1000 so far.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by mrkgnao
joveian: Let me guess, you use uBlock Origin in a fairly restricted mode. That page is actually on GetResponse
Yeah, meanwhile I've seen that. And my settings are not restrictive, they just block 3rd party tracking.
Post edited August 23, 2022 by eiii
high rated
Prediction link - https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Past
1. Hero's Hour - [£14.99 -> £9.74, (-35%) ??? sold]
2. Mortal Shell - [£24.99 -> £7.49, (-70%) ??? sold]
3. Gamedec - [£25.99 -> £11.69, (-55%) ??? sold]
4. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt - [£17.99 -> £7.19 (-60%), ???/1000 sold]
5. DorfRomantik [£10.99 -> £7.69 (-30%), 142/1000 sold]
6. Atom RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game - [£10.99 -> £5.58 (50%), 270/1000 sold]
7. Truberbrook - [£24.99 -> £2.50 (90%), 1000/1000 sold]
8. Soma [£25.99 -> £2.50 (90%), 188/1000]

Current:
9. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts [£24.99 -> £6.29 (75%), ???/1000 sold] *no change from general sale discount

Upcoming:
10. SteamWorld Dig 2 [£15.49 - no current discount]
Post edited August 23, 2022 by LynetteC
Next: SteamWorld Dig 2