It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What? Do you really want to sleep right now while at the same time the deepest discounts on outstanding games pop out of thin air? Insomnia is live and kicking during the next 24h of The GOG Sale – just check our main page and discover some of the best deals!

Here are some examples of upcoming titles present on the latest Insomnia Sale:

· ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
· The Bard's Tale Trilogy
· Don't Starve Alone Pack Plus
· Blasphemous

When are the deals on these titles going live and how deep will the discounts be? Well, we'll just have to wait and find out. ;-) Yet, be vigilant, as each great Insomnia deal will be valid only for an hour.
high rated
I've just checked and the link to predict the upcoming Insomnia game from the last sale is working for this one too! https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Past
1. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt - [£17.99 -> £7.19 (-60%), ???/1000 sold]

Current:

2. DorfRomantik [£10.99 -> £7.69 (-30%), ???/1000 sold]

Upcoming:
Atom RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

I don 't suppose anyone caught the number of copies of Townsmen sold? I was working and missed it.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by LynetteC
high rated
Getting Jack Keene PTSD
high rated
LynetteC: I've just checked and the link to predict the upcoming Insomnia game from the last sale is working for this one too! https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Current:

Upcoming:
From the additional tags, it looks like DorfRomantik will be up next.
Previous were:

1. Hero's Hour -35%
2. Mortal Shell -70%
3. Gamedec -55%
4. current Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt -60%
Post edited August 22, 2022 by ssling
"The next 24 hours" isn't enough time to run a good Insomnia sale.

GOG should instead extend the appearance of the Insomnia deals for the entire duration of the sale.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
LynetteC: I've just checked and the link to predict the upcoming Insomnia game from the last sale is working for this one too! https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Current:

Upcoming:
From the additional tags, it looks like DorfRomantik will be up next.
ssling: Previous were:

1. Hero's Hour -35%
2. Mortal Shell -70%
3. Gamedec -55%
4. current Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt -60%
Thanks. I didn't realise the slots were so short this time and I'd missed some already - especially being the first one to comment!
Still hoping to get another chance to get "LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe" for 5 Euro as it was in the last insomnia deal in which I unfortunately missed it. So the really important question I want to ask GOG here: will it be possible again to buy multiple copys, inclding gift keys? This was unfortunately not possible in the last insomnia sale.
high rated
Prediction link - https://www.gog.com/en/insomnia

Past
1. Hero's Hour - [£14.99 -> £9.74, (-35%) ??? sold]
2. Mortal Shell - [£24.99 -> £7.49, (-70%) ??? sold]
3. Gamedec - [£25.99 -> £11.69, (-55%) ??? sold]
4. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt - [£17.99 -> £7.19 (-60%), ???/1000 sold]
5. DorfRomantik [£10.99 -> £7.69 (-30%), 142/1000 sold]

Current:
Atom RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game - [£10.99 -> £5.58 (50%), ???/1000 sold] *GOG's maths appears to be a few pence out on this - 50% of £10.99 is actually £5.49!

Upcoming:
Truberbrook* This is according to the tags but it's already got an 85% discount!
Post edited August 22, 2022 by LynetteC
MarkoH01: Still hoping to get another chance to get "LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe" for 5 Euro as it was in the last insomnia deal in which I unfortunately missed it. So the really important question I want to ask GOG here: will it be possible again to buy multiple copys, inclding gift keys? This was unfortunately not possible in the last insomnia sale.
"You already own this product and you can't receive another copy of it."

"Du besitzt dieses Produkt bereits und kannst kein weiteres Exemplar hiervon besitzen."
LynetteC: Upcoming:
Truberbrook* This is according to the tags but it's already got an 85% discount!
Unlike last time, most of the games so far (all except Dorfromantik) are also part of the regular sale, with the somnia discount just being 5-20% better than the sale discount. I expect Truberbrook to be at 90%.
MarkoH01: Still hoping to get another chance to get "LEGO Batman 3 Deluxe" for 5 Euro as it was in the last insomnia deal in which I unfortunately missed it. So the really important question I want to ask GOG here: will it be possible again to buy multiple copys, inclding gift keys? This was unfortunately not possible in the last insomnia sale.
surfer1260: "You already own this product and you can't receive another copy of it."

"Du besitzt dieses Produkt bereits und kannst kein weiteres Exemplar hiervon besitzen."
ARGH! Again ....
LynetteC: ...
Thank you, LynetteC, for doing this!

mrkgnao: Unlike last time, most of the games so far (all except Dorfromantik) are also part of the regular sale, with the somnia discount just being 5-20% better than the sale discount. I expect Truberbrook to be at 90%.
That's weird and may cause people to postpone their purchases, which is simply a marketing mistake...
ciemnogrodzianin: That's weird and may cause people to postpone their purchases, which is simply a marketing mistake...
Not to mention the potential refunds from people grabbed it and might want to re-buy it cheaper.
LynetteC: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you, LynetteC, for doing this!

mrkgnao: Unlike last time, most of the games so far (all except Dorfromantik) are also part of the regular sale, with the somnia discount just being 5-20% better than the sale discount. I expect Truberbrook to be at 90%.
ciemnogrodzianin: That's weird and may cause people to postpone their purchases, which is simply a marketing mistake...
What's worse is that if you go to the game page of a game currently in somnia (e.g. at the moment, Atom RPG) and buy it from the game page, rather than from the somnia panel on the home page, you get the regular discount (30%), without any warning that it is currently available for a better discount (50%), just on a different page.
Post edited August 22, 2022 by mrkgnao
idbeholdME: Not to mention the potential refunds from people grabbed it and might want to re-buy it cheaper.
Not to mention it would not be possible as flash offers last only 1 hour which is probably not enough to get a refund and be able to re-purchase :)