It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
Well,tbh i would be super scared. I would probably swim into the sea or ocean (or something like that) where they cant reach me. And i would live in peace to death. In the other way my mind tells me to stay and fight for the humanity. I would gather my friends and party,and fight against cruel zombies!
I'd start a Biker gang and stay on the move.Raiding small villages and occasionally hitting larger cities.None of that other stuff ever seemed to work in the TV shows.Staying still in some prison or rural village usually winds up in situations where you'll be moving along any way and that's when you seem to lose party members and other heart breaks.Nope I'll keep moving."Movement Is Life" WWZ
First, find a location with renewable energy. Such as a facility that uses wind turbines or a dam water generator. Then create fortified walls around an area in multiple stages. At least 3 rings around the facility. Then separate the inner spaces into sections with check points creating districts. Each distract will have a purpose such as agriculture, training, and production. Everyone works and earn their keep. However no one is forced to stay and those who do not wish to be a part of the colony are free to leave with their belonging. Then set up surveillance to monitor the populace to make sure no infected or deaths go unnoticed. Curfew would be mandatory to prevent crimes or anyone going out and risking comprises to the safety of the populace. Scouts and scavenging teams would be quarantined on their return and fully inspected for signs of infection. It may sound like a dictatorship but for precautions are necessary.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by kexto
Tbh,i would directly run away from city and go somewhere else.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Eu construiria uma fortaleza em uma ilha para guardar recursos e abrigar sobreviventes. Enquanto explorava a terra firme
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

I'd move to some place high up (example: mountain or literally any place with good elevation and fortification as zombies won't be avle to reach the top. Never trust anyone too much especially when you're in The Walking Dead world. Always keep fire ready to deploy as it's helpful for keeping warm, cook and put zombies on fire (best way to kill em!). That's it!
Remember all of it ;)
I will try to collaborate with other people instead of kill them
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Greg90
Probably TRY to loot a camping store, seeds and gardening utensils, desalinizing thing, medicine and food, locate an abandoned island and sayonara
Oh boy. That's easy. Well, we know zombies in The Walking Dead are quite....harmless, when compared to humans. So I just have to avoid human interaction...been quite good at that so far.
I'd find shelter somewhere extremely high where I could remove the stairs at any time. Preferably somewhere with a nice greenhouse to grow food and with access to power generators and solar panels to last me as long as possible.
Well, i think i would be safe inside a tall building, so i can watch over the zone, make makeshift traps so walkers wont become a bunch or part of a horde nearby. Make the outside of the building look empty and not appealing for others survivors, looters or crazies that wants provisions. Maybe visit one or two police stations looking for ammo and weapons if there is any. Maybe make some kind of rappel between buildings so i wont become a target on the ground. Recruiting some people because there is strength in numbers and because i don't want to alone and that's not good if you want to stay sane and alive in this forsaken world.
Si tuviera que sobrevivir en el mundo de TWD, probablemente siempre apuñalaría a los cadáveres en la cabeza para asegurarme que estén muertos, y rebuscaría en sus bolsillos, siempre en silencio para poder sobrevivir
I would avoid most people and large cities all together. Get together with my family and very close friends as some know how to grow crops and hunt. Live off the land and build large defenses around our living space.
I would hunt and scavenge during the day, and then sleep on my roof at night