It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would move to Norfolk, Canada. It has low population density, freshwater lake, cold enough weather to kill mosquitoes and warm enough weather to grow food. I would wear a tool belt with ball peen hammers on it to fend off zombie attacks.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by dan0101
I would look for Clementine
I would give up
I would try to work together with other survivors, but always looking out for myself in the first place. No good to try and help someone who is already doomed and put myself in harms way. "He who runs away, lives to fight another day."
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would keep my hair short , always go for the head , and stay in small groups or by myself, I already know a lot about survival and being self-sufficient and I have some degree to build what I need, and I know how to talk My way out of things
Since I do not own a doomsday bunker nor possess the finances necessary to build one, I would simply locate someone who does and bribe them with friendship if they allow me inside. It's foolproof!
I would die on the first day
1. Find an island
2. Live off the land
3. ???
4. Profit...?
I would stay in fetal position until I die, to be honest.
Find a plentiful, clean water source and fortify it. Have a shotgun, machete, and baseball bat for defense.
I would climb up on the roof where Podmark is and ask if they'd share their pudding with me.
Depending on the factor if I get instantly bitten or mauled to death, I'd probably try to survive with the doggo until winter came and I'd starve ot exposure or malnutrition. Fun times.
I'd demake the game world as a 2D game while remaining in 3D form, eliminating the zombies becomes a simple case of plane switching.
If I were to live in the world of The Walking Dead I would do my very best to survive like any normal person would, scrounging for supplies and of course fighting off the undead. I would be knowledgeable of the risks involved, such as how a single gunshot can attract more of the undead and how you should be vigilant even in the most safest of situations. Although the undead are slow, you can never tell when they can strike when least expected. Most importantly however, I would also ensure to be wary of my relationships with other survivors. I've learnt from the series that the dark side of human nature such as greed, selfishness or aggression can be more dangerous than the undead hoard itself. Just take Negan from the Walking Dead series as an example. You'll know what I mean.
Set up security cameras to see everything in advance.
Post edited October 30, 2021 by PromZA