It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I was around 22 years old and just ran out to my car quick. It normally doesn't get that cold, (normally doesn't go below -18C most winter days) and I was outside for less than 1 minute. I had no idea it was that cold out, so I wasn't wearing anything on my hands and was simply getting something out of my car in the driveway. It wasn't severe, but my hands turn to icecubes in a manner of minutes now - even on warm days.
NameGoo: Yeah, the cold is sneaky like that. You are lucky though, I got an uncle who lost a couple of fingers to frostbite getting his car unstuck. He didn't think it was that cold either.
I still remember the time, some 24 years ago, that the cold & my own stupidity conspired to break all 8 of my fingers TWICE!
Know the cold weather well, and perhaps this can warm someone with a chill up a bit.

Tropico Reloaded:

Have fun!

Edit to remove code.
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Dischord
Dischord: Know the cold weather well, and perhaps this can warm someone with a chill up a bit.

Tropico Reloaded: G3QE-J8K3-DJ4Q-UF7K

Have fun!
Now I'm really enjoying the weather...in this thread at least. :) Thanks mate!!
Malv0isin: Now I'm really enjoying the weather...in this thread at least. :) Thanks mate!!
You're welcome, quick snag!
Dischord: Tropico Reloaded:
Damn! I missed this by a minute! Gongrats to the lucky and fast ninja!
Rodzaju: I still remember the time, some 24 years ago, that the cold & my own stupidity conspired to break all 8 of my fingers TWICE!
ALIEN!
Rodzaju: I still remember the time, some 24 years ago, that the cold & my own stupidity conspired to break all 8 of my fingers TWICE!
dr.zli: ALIEN!
My thumbs survived....
dr.zli: ALIEN!
Rodzaju: My thumbs survived....
Too late, xcom chaps are on their way
Wartath: Damn! I missed this by a minute! Gongrats to the lucky and fast ninja!
A minute is a year in ninja time ;-)
dr.zli: Too late, xcom chaps are on their way
Cool!
With my new graphics card, I might be able to run it!
If it's X-Com He's OK, But when it''s Agent K he needs to run fast and far away
Rodzaju: Cool!
hey what did you buy? I purchased nvidia 470 long time ago, I can still run any game at max :D
high rated
Wartath: Damn! I missed this by a minute! Gongrats to the lucky and fast ninja!
Well, we certainly can't have a poster from Finland missing out on a warm you up game!

Check PM in a minute or two for a code, and to be true to the thread, I will also edit this post to provide a code for another Ninja to grab.

This will probably take me 4 or 5 minutes to do, so grab a beer, shot of vodka, or hot chocolate, while I stumble through the purchase process.

Edit: Now for the Ninja: [and to remove code.]
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Dischord
Rodzaju: Cool!
dr.zli: hey what did you buy? I purchased nvidia 470 long time ago, I can still run any game at max :D
I used to have a geforce 8400 512mb.
Just got a shiny GTX 550 Ti 1GB.
Dischord: snip
Too late, damn. Maybe I wanted it too much. :-(