It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: If you can answer this question, you get a Desura code for One Finger Death Punch:

What does a dock discharge? (Think punnily)
leonairxxx: Lots and lots of Seamen
Heck. Boat loads of Seamen.
This guy got it
Stooner: where is whalax?
that guy who took your code drop and didnt say thanks? lurking i'd bet!
ggf162: You realize those aren't like normal codes? They can be used by anybody repeatedly. I'd suggest editing the code out of your post.
skeletonbow: Not really sure what you're saying. I corrected a typo made in the original post earlier in the thread. Someone else will have to verify if the code is valid or not though, I already own all of those games between Steam and GOG so I didn't test it. Someone who tried them out commented that one didn't work, and I saw the code was short and the "2" was on the line above and I knew the game wasn't "East India ... 2" as I own it already. I'd be surprised if someone hasn't taken it by now though it's been posted for hours.
Wasn't talking specifically at you, I just forgot to read up the thread before I posted haha.

But these codes can't be taken/redeemed in any real way, anybody can use them anytime without limits. Just asking that you take the codes out of your post.
m0gb0y74: Topware Interactive

Redeem at https://secure.zuxxez.com/shop_new/

East India Company Gold 2
skeletonbow: That code must have gotten messed up by a cut and paste error, the correct code apparently is:

Enjoy.
Thank you very much! I've had my eye on this game for awhile now, and it will great to finally be able to play!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by fluent2332
fluent2332: [[snip]
Thank you very much! I've had my eye on this game for awhile now, and it will great to finally be able to play!
Could you edit out the codes, since they can be re-used!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by blakstar
fluent2332: [[snip]
blakstar: Could you edit out the codes, since they can be re-used!
Done.
blakstar: Could you edit out the codes, since they can be re-used!
fluent2332: Done.
Thank you very much! :-)
Sachys: Each one of those codes can be used repeatedly by anyone. Essentially exploitable keys. I think ggf162 was asking you to sausage them!

Edit: oh, it wasn't you that posted them!
Oh, some kind of freebie promotion? I'm not familiar with that particular website and everything was pretty much in German when I clicked on it. No, it was posted by someone hours earlier and I just spotted it and passed it along to someone who said the one code didn't work. I suppose if it's a big freebie giveaway it should be posted in the Gaming Deals thread though.

Almost all of those games were in a bundlestars bundle a month or so ago, the rest in a GOG sale. I played Pirates of Black Cove and it seems like a cool game but didn't test the others yet so can't speak of them much. Nice drop though.
skeletonbow: Nice drop though.
I'm saying they were exploitable keys - same as the uplay and snuggletruck keys you see appear here - they should NOT be here - at all.
Remember that blackwell deception fiasco the other month? same kinda deal!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Sachys
skeletonbow: Nice drop though.
Sachys: I'm saying they were exploited keys - same as the uplay and snuggletruck keys you see appear here - they should NOT be here - at all.
Remember that blackwell deception fiasco the other month? same kinda deal!
Nope, just exploitable. I don't really doubt that he got these keys from a legit source, it's just that the way the keys work they shouldn't be shared.
Post edited November 25, 2013 by ggf162
ggf162: Nope, just exploitable. I don't really doubt that he got these keys from a legit source, it's just that the way the keys work they shouldn't be shared.
Aye - hence "exploitable" rather than "exploited" - either way, they don't really belong in the open here, and that was more my point. Also, skeletonbow knows about sausaging such things, but m0gb0y74 originally posted.
All good though that we're all mostly aware eh! :)

Edit: sorry my net is knackered tonight - didnt realise my edit from "exploited" to "exploitable" hadnt gone through!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: that guy who took your code drop and didnt say thanks? lurking i'd bet!
hey!
Sachys: that guy who took your code drop and didnt say thanks? lurking i'd bet!
Stooner: hey!
yarp?
Sachys: yarp?
stiill drinking now, but I
be back
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Stooner
high rated
GQJAH-30PX0-HKK0W-7PY18-9H1FL
4ZCNVGSSGFJS2GL2
Post edited November 25, 2013 by Stooner