It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No more keys.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by lemuria
CymTyr: This thread has a lot less activity now that people have decided it's not allowed to be off topic.
rodrolliv: I must have missed that memo, when was that decided?
but this is ninja forum can't be off topic
CymTyr: This thread has a lot less activity now that people have decided it's not allowed to be off topic.
Noone ever said it wasn't allowed, but some topics/talks like the goodmornings etc got annoying to some people it wasn't adding anything.
Plus till a while ago it was also used by people that put GOG codes here like mrtophat and namegoo(who has gone afk due personal reasons) now people like them are not here there have also become less interest.

Lots of people came and come here to get games with the usual fun chat but now it just basically became a spam thread of that goodmornings, coupons and cardinals quests.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by lugum
lugum: Noone ever said it wasn't allowed, but some topics/talks like the goodmornings etc got annoying to some people.
Plus till a while ago it was also used by people that put GOG codes here like mrtophat and namegoo(who has gone afk due personal reasons) now people like them are not here there have also become less interest.

Lots of people came and come here to get games with the usual fun chat but now it just basically became a spam thread of that goodmornings, coupons and cardinals quests.
if my cardinal quest keys are problem for you , i can remove these :)
lugum: Noone ever said it wasn't allowed, but some topics/talks like the goodmornings etc got annoying to some people.

lemuria: if my cardinal quest keys are problem for you , i can remove these :)
I have no problems at all with you doing it (nor is it even my call), just trying to make across that without anyone else posting, your keys are just sticking out because of it and not how it was a few months ago thus also that is why people post less here. Plus the whole thing about some people using scripts also made some weary to post anything further here.

And yes i know there are still some people like Schnuff and Ian.

I just might have it all wrong though.
Post edited September 21, 2013 by lugum
im no so sure it was "decided".
Personally i enjoy the banter / chit chat it makes finding 'random' keys more difficult! :) and it really makes the atmosphere more electric if people know each other rather than just arrive nab and leave.
However youll notice if someone shows up and starts gifting the chit chat dies down a lot out of respect! to make it easier for the 'gifter' to locate any replies for them.
Maybe i just feel differently, the thread has evolved and for the most part there is respect when the chit chat gets in the way.
...iv not had any coffee yet so im not making a compelling 'argument' and expressing my views coherently ><.but thought i may as well throw in my two cents :) ... hopefully ill update and make this a little more than a stream of random thoughts ><
Post edited September 21, 2013 by chezybezy
I think if you just look 20 posts back you'll see thats not the case - where Schnuff has had his desura woes solved by adambiser and the colonel and there was general banter too.
i think everyone else has made the other points I would have made.
anyone Knytt Underground for desura?
klaattu: anyone Knytt Underground for desura?
anyone what? ;p
Stooner: anyone what? ;p
you want it?
klaattu: you want it?
/me bends over..

Be gentle.

/JK
nope, but thank you!
reaver894: /me bends over..

Be gentle.

/JK
why are you bending over? That's not a good sight...
Post edited September 21, 2013 by Stooner
yes! :)

Be gentle.

/JK
do you want it?

Be gentle.

/JK
klaattu: do you want it?
If he doesn't want it, may I please have it? Thanks :)