It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I prefer not to use a tent but given it is winter and quite windy, the shelter is needed. I'm very fortunate to live in the area I do :)

This is what it looks like where I live :) http://ozbedandbreakfast.com/bbimages/282c.jpg
chezybezy: now you see that is why i love Geography! you are rather lucky living surrounded in such beauty.
Which makes me wonder.... WHY the hell he's here, and WHY the hell he play video-games (well, sometimes he plays, I guess ;p)?
chezybezy: now you see that is why i love Geography! you are rather lucky living surrounded in such beauty.
Stooner: Which makes me wonder.... WHY the hell he's here, and WHY the hell he play video-games (well, sometimes he plays, I guess ;p)?
It is winter here and I don't get out as much during winter... and it is almost midnight and I dont get out much at midnight :P

Check back a back for 5 game codes in an edited post :D
very true stooner,
come on people why arnt more of Tarnicus posts green! the guys been giving away games like there going out of fashion.
even worse, I bet his favorite game (besides from that "My Boyfriend") is a managerial game about a guy who lives in a mountain and have to chop some wood...
Stooner: Which makes me wonder.... WHY the hell he's here, and WHY the hell he play video-games (well, sometimes he plays, I guess ;p)?
Tarnicus: It is winter here and I don't get out as much during winter... and it is almost midnight and I dont get out much at midnight :P
lol
Post edited August 04, 2013 by Stooner
Tarnicus: Anyone after Trainz 12 and 2 DLCs?
lemuria: Do you have My Boyfriend Steam Key ?
I don't think that game is on Steam is it? lol
Tarnicus: Hydrophobia: Prophecy 2MZRI-46XPT-P7V??

?? = Douglas Adams again!
i got this. Thanks Tarnicus!
chezybezy: very true stooner,
come on people why arnt more of Tarnicus posts green! the guys been giving away games like there going out of fashion.
Poisonous spiders?
Tarnicus: Hydrophobia: Prophecy 2MZRI-46XPT-P7V??

?? = Douglas Adams again!
QuantumLeapFrog: i got this. Thanks Tarnicus!
What was that ? I tried too many things about him :)
Tarnicus: Oniken (Desura) ??7DT-J8Q5U-7AVN3-4FX7D-INDGL
Doom & Destiny (Desura) 327??-553A4-C84DC-49160-12677
I took these two, thank you very much Tarnicus, +1 :)
Post edited August 04, 2013 by JogsterXL
I bought you guys oniken,now i have to wait for tremor games confirmation then you guys are getting it.
Tarnicus: Space Pirates & Zombies (Steam) 6XH?E-M6G5N-8HK?L

?? = The initials of a game I have actually finished! lol Hint: it was released in 1994 and is set on the island of Metavira
I got this,Thank you
Post edited August 04, 2013 by kkreo
QuantumLeapFrog: i got this. Thanks Tarnicus!
lemuria: What was that ? I tried too many things about him :)
haha, it was 42
(Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy)
Post edited August 04, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
lemuria: What was that ? I tried too many things about him :)
QuantumLeapFrog: haha, it was 42
The answer to life,the universe and space
QuantumLeapFrog: haha, it was 42
kkreo: The answer to life,the universe and space
Oh it's about pink floyd.

lemuria: Do you have My Boyfriend Steam Key ?
Tarnicus: I don't think that game is on Steam is it? lol
They must add this game to steam.
high rated
chezybezy: very true stooner,
Sachys: Poisonous spiders?
We get some great poisonous spiders here in Australia. I wish I still had the photo I took of a female Sydney funnelweb I stumbled upon whilst collecting wood last year. She was beautiful(and deadly!)

Sacraboar (Steam) 6VBVD-PR??5-9L0BX

?? = The most atrocious gaming company (to me)

Painkiller: Recurring Evil 6X48R-JPXTC-B???T

Horses are commonly fed ???
Sacraboar (Steam) 6VBVD-PR??5-9L0BX

?? = The most atrocious gam

missed sacroboar again dang +1
Tarnicus graciously donated on so yah
Post edited August 04, 2013 by SirEyeball