It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: 2. Yer not stupid.
You're wrong :p - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/strike_yes_this_is_a_giveaway/post36
GameRager: 2. Yer not stupid.
triock: You're wrong :p - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/strike_yes_this_is_a_giveaway/post36
One cannot simply self-appoint into stupidity. :p
Azrael360: I had to read all the previous pages to catch up with was going on... until I reached this. The only requirements were "first to reply", and "(must have at least 15 rep and be registered before Jan 2013)"...?

I have to say, I agree with keeveek on this one. Not only him, me too, Ian, and many others have been doing this for a long time, since October, to prevent the keys to end in the hands of ungrateful people and scammers. It is a valid way to give the keys to legitimate users, because you have to be fast enough to reply the post. I don't understand why the hassle... is a normal practice here.

He only added the easy to get others requirements, not a big deal.
THIS!
So quick query: since many of you seem fine with such limits in the one thread that seems to be made expressly to allow anyone to get a game(without limits) none of you would be mad if I put up a game code in the future and limited it to people who=live in the USA/speak latvarian fluently/hate NASCAR?
GameRager:
NOW yer being ridickulous!
GameRager: So quick query: since many of you seem fine with such limits in the one thread that seems to be made expressly to allow anyone to get a game(without limits) none of you would be mad if I put up a game code in the future and limited it to people who=live in the USA/speak latvarian fluently/hate NASCAR?
Ummm
I live in the USA but I like NASCAR.
GameRager:
Sachys: NOW yer being ridickulous!
Nah, since limits are seemingly okay in this thread I feel that my limits are extremely fair(As Darth Vader once said: "Pray I don't alter this[future] deal any further...mwahahahah!"). ;)

Also a new limit: Anyone who likes Justin Beiber is banned from that giveaway as well...gotta make sure those with no taste don't get anything I have to offer either. :D

(I hope i'm not offending you, Sachys.....i'm just letting off some steam in a somewhat silly fashion and illustrating my original point while doing so.)

GameRager: So quick query: since many of you seem fine with such limits in the one thread that seems to be made expressly to allow anyone to get a game(without limits) none of you would be mad if I put up a game code in the future and limited it to people who=live in the USA/speak latvarian fluently/hate NASCAR?
tinyE: Ummm
I live in the USA but I like NASCAR.
Well, tough titties...my games my rules. :p

(Again i'm j/k, as I said to Sachys...I would never do such a thing to my pals.)
Post edited March 27, 2013 by GameRager
now i have to admit i chuckled, but i honestly think your taking it slightly out of context?
Post edited March 27, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: now i have to admit i chuckled, but i honestly think your taking it slightly out of context?
Nah, it's everyone else who's reality is skewed....apologists and looker-awayers the lot of ya be. Argh?!?
chezybezy: now i have to admit i chuckled, but i honestly think your taking it slightly out of context?
GameRager: Nah, it's everyone else who's reality is skewed....apologists and looker-awayers the lot of ya be. Argh?!?
LMAO! that is awesome :P
GameRager: Nah, it's everyone else who's reality is skewed....apologists and looker-awayers the lot of ya be. Argh?!?
chezybezy: LMAO! that is awesome :P
I'm also gonna make an "easy listening thread" and ban all people who think elevator musak is kewl. Sound good?
Grins, might even take you seriously if you didn't use k's :P
you've lost all respect i had for you using them *grins*
Am i the only one who comes into this thread, looks around confused, then leaves? LOL. I never know what's being discussed.
Point Man: Am i the only one who comes into this thread, looks around confused, then leaves? LOL. I never know what's being discussed.
Chicken! Everything tastes like & reads about chicken!
Point Man: Am i the only one who comes into this thread, looks around confused, then leaves? LOL. I never know what's being discussed.
I think that's most people to be fair.
The amount of discussion and banter makes it really friggin easy to snipe the gift drops though.