It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because of talking about death metal while you should be talking about Brütal Legend.
^ banned for having a secret relationship with this woman:
Attachments:
Banned for insinuating I'd cheat on my wife.
Banned for finishing with your woman 'cause she couldn't help you with your mind.
Banned for causing people to think he's insane because he's frowning all the time.
^ banned to think that he'll lose his mind if he doesn't find something to pacify; can't you help him; occupy his brain?
Banned because I did not comply with the SWAT team's instructions. What the sniper did next blew my mind.
J Lo: Banned because I did not comply with the SWAT team's instructions. What the sniper did next blew my mind.
Banned for expecting the feds to protect and serve
^Banned not wanting the feds to protect and serve anyways.
Banned because when when I kissed you in the mouth, I tasted boot
^banned for when i kicked you in the nuts. It was like there was nothing there.
Banned for violent acts against honorable Mr_Whiffles.
^ banned for referring the him as "The Honorable Mr. Whiffles, Esquire"
Banned because what type of name is "Hooyaah" anyway? I don't know who gave you the idea to call yourself that, but this person is probably a worthless drunk.
Banned for feeling disgruntled that Hooyaah managed to find the original picture used for your profile picture.