It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Banned for possibly trying to summon the king with the ever Undying hunger known as KingBradley o.0 ;D

HeresMyAccount: Banned because that was the best version of the All in the Family theme song I've ever seen, and even though it wasn't you who wrote it, you're banned anyway.
*tips hat*
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
Banned for banning KingBradley by writing his name on a piece of ostracon.
banned for being the third post in a row to mention his name; now we are doomed to his imminent reappearance
low rated
Banned for suggesting that that would be a bad thing.
(and also for possibly mixing up KB with Bloody Mary and/or Candy-man)
Banned because you all are clearly discussing gray beard, OG, gog forum drama and I'm clueless.
Banned for being Alicia Silverstone.
low rated
Banned for your post indirectly reminding me that Brittany Murphy passed away...and also for not being Brittany Murphy
(I was looking up co-stars of Alicia Silverstone with which to base a ban reason around)

-=-=-=-=-

Elefuntitus: Banned because you all are clearly discussing gray beard, OG, gog forum drama and I'm clueless.
At least you're not sleepless...in Seattle ;D

Some forum trivia: KB was an old forum posted who used to spend a good deal of time with us here in the ban thread, then he disappeared(possibly to become Lamont Cranston, man about town)
banned for...i'm just bored, that's why
Banned for not playing any bored game.
banned for being chairman of the bored
Banned for spamming garbage on our beloved fora.
Banned for throwing spam in the garbage instead of making a casserole.
banned because this is a patriotic ban by the star spangled banner
Banned for having more than a platonic relationship with the can of spam.
low rated
Banned for reminding me of that one r34 pic.

-

InSaintMonoxide: Banned for spamming garbage on our beloved fora.
Also (seeing URL in pic) seems that magik is finally evolving to make use of the interwebs...we better toss it to be safe and prevent it from evolving further. o.0