It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally got my hands on final (for my collection) book of Alistair MacLean, so it'll be it.
Złowrogi cień Marszałka
by Rafał A. Ziemkiewicz
Busy reading Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett which is part of the Discworld novels.
Before that I read Witches Abroad.
Article: Die neue Arche by Rainer Mausfeld, Jens Wernicke
About the manipulation of the climate discussion.
Empire of the Mind: A History of Iran by Michael Axworthy.
Szaman morski
by Karol Olgierd Borchardt
Attachments:
sz.png (128 Kb)
Article: Der groessere Zusammenhang by Charles Eisenstein
Translation of Climate Change: The Bigger Picture.
Låt den rätte komma in by John Ajvide Lindqvist. I liked the film, thought I'd pick up the book.
Streams of Silver by R. A. Salvatore.
Installation manuals for my new pc.
War Against the Weak: Eugenics and America's Campaign to Create a Master Race by Edwin Black
"Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!" by FUNA. A Japanese "light novel" (aka young adult novel) that inspired the newly airing anime of the same name.
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

Just finished The Shining. What a great book! (Pretty much
ruined the movie for me though.) Now on to the sequel...
Midnight by Dean Koontz.

This book is dated in regards to the tech described in it but Koontz is still such a great writer that it's still a great story with interesting characters. I personally put Koontz on the same level as Stephen King.
The Chymical Wedding by Lindsay Clarke.

A slow burner that requires quite a bit of patience, but intriguing. Dual narratives across two different time periods about characters in search of alchemical secrets.