It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer.
'How to leave steam without to much damage' by F.U. Gabe.
viperfdl: Article: Das naechste Ermaechtigungsgesetz by Klaus Hartmann
About a possible climate emergency law in Germany and what it could result in.
Article: Das Missverstaendnis by Felix Feistel
About the difference between climate emergency and emergency laws.
Post edited November 19, 2019 by viperfdl
A User's Guide to the Brain: Perception, Attention, and the Four Theaters of the Brain by John J. Ratey
Querelle of Brest by Jean Genet.
Fathers and Sons by Ivan Turgenev.
Article: Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire - with foreign support by Max Blumenthal, Ben Norton
Post edited November 18, 2019 by viperfdl
Jugen ohne Gott by Ödön von Horváth, but it's an abridged version for students of German. For some reason the English title appears to be the Age of the Fish! It's a novel published in 1937, but the B1 text I have is more of a long story. In the beginning a teacher criticizes a student that has made a racist comment on black people.
Exile by R.A Salvatore. Enjoying it for what it is, cheesy fantasy/D&D-goodness.

The DM will be so excited when I, full of inspiration, create a goodhearted edgy drow. /S
Post edited November 19, 2019 by user deleted
Articles:
Das Missverstaendnis by Felix Feistel
About the difference between climate emergency and emergency laws.

Die Kunst des Trauerns by Wolf Reiser
About death and how we deal with it.
I read best graphic design book Designing Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler as I study graphic design in college. Very interesting book. Also I found graphic design homework assignments to get good grades. Hope with their help I'll get a degree in the next few years.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by angine
Re-reading Frankenstein "or the Modern Prometheus". It confirms my idea that Mary Wollstonecraft was a mess of a writer, boring, lacking continuum; the book is just so bad it only has relevance because of the later theatrical adaptations that lead to the movies. "The Last Man" is even worse. Good ideas gone wrong.

angine: I read best graphic design book Designing Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler as I study graphic design in college. Very interesting book. Also I found graphic design homework assignments to get good grades. Hope with their help I'll get a degree in the next few years.
thank you I was looking for suggestions for books about design. I'll look for it.
Post edited December 01, 2019 by Dogmaus
Vergil Magus trilogy by Avram Davidson.
Nyktouros: Vergil Magus trilogy by Avram Davidson.
And how it is going? What are your thoughts about the book?
Nyktouros: Vergil Magus trilogy by Avram Davidson.
DeadFishEye: And how it is going? What are your thoughts about the book?
Well, it goes rather hard, to be honest. Firstly because I read it in English :) Alas, I can count good Russian translations of English-written fiction books (fantasy/sci-fi) by fingers of one hand (well, OK, of two hands). And as a side effect I practice my English in this manner. This book is not so hard to read as, say, Eddison's "Worm Ouroboros" was (that is full of archaic and dialect words, and the overall style was intentionally made like of XVI-XVII century) but nevertheless, there's much of specific vocabulary (alchemical etc), and the style and atmosphere are dream-like of sort (that I like but it makes reading and understanding harder).

In my opinion, it's very atmospheric, masterly written book that has 'soul', but it's not for everyone (as any book of such kind however).