It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE:
wasp08: I love masturbation.
That's not a guilty pleasure for me, it's a way of life!
wasp08: I love masturbation.
tinyE: That's not a guilty pleasure for me, it's a way of life!
Way of life? It would have been so much more metal if it had been a slow way to death.
Dynasty by Tom Holland
Post edited September 30, 2019 by oldgamebuff42
wasp08: ...and to accept that there's something beyond technical and theoretical excellence.
Yeah, like enjoying the book. Oyie, these same guys still claim Citizen Cain is a good movie. Even the film students don't claim that anymore. Its like you can only be accepted in the club if you hate something. ReadersGate!!!!!
Mark Twain
QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter by Richard Feynman
The Tenant by Roland Topor
The Book of Trees
by Piotr Socha, Wojciech Grajkowski
Just finished Broken Angels by Richard K. Morgan.

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, even though reading it was mostly an on again/off again process throughout months. Like Altered Carbon, the plot itself doesn't have a lot of things going on and the story shines through the detailed world building and character building.

All said and done, I have my doubts that Anthony Mackie will be able to pull off the asshole Kovacs can be very often in the second season of Altered Carbon (which should be adapting this book). He seems more of the sympathetic kinda guy. But I hope for the best.

Now, onward to Frankenstein.
I finished The Tenant yesterday, I'm halfway through QED, and I started reading Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut.
Article: "Wer bin ich denn?"
A letter of a German student to the Education Secretary of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Falci: Now, onward to Frankenstein.
Good choice! It was a lot more than I expected, a nice surprise for me. Hope you enjoy it.
Falci: Now, onward to Frankenstein.
ConsulCaesar: Good choice! It was a lot more than I expected, a nice surprise for me. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks! It was a recommendation from a friend. She lent me her book quite a while ago, though I'll be actually reading an eBook version I got from the internet (it's easier for me since I don't have to carry an actual book around)
The Twenty Days of Turin by Giorgio De Maria
Narrenturm by Andrzej Sapkowski, I wasn't impressed with Witcher Saga, but I decided to give Sapkowski another chance.
Now reading Sakura by Matilde Asensi.