It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to the two legends, Doc0075 and Lone_Scout, for ΔV: Rings of Saturn and its DLCs! Been wanting to play that game for a while now and I figured this was a great chance to get it!
May I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl please.
Ruvika: Hi Lone, does one of those keys for Loop Hero have my name on it? :P
Lone_Scout: No, but you can take an unnamed one :P
Granted
Great service! ***** Stars. Chuck Norris Approve this thread!
Thanks Doc and Lone!
Thanks Lone_Scout for granting me Bee Simulator. :)
Thank you Doc0075 for generously donating this bumbly little game! :D
And a thanks to you too, Seb 7.9, for the nomination. ;)
Thanks again Lone_Scount and Doc for the key :)
thank you very much, mrkgnao and Lone_Scout, for being awesome! and for the game!
LynXsh: thank you very much, mrkgnao and Lone_Scout, for being awesome! and for the game!
You're very welcome.
LootHunter: Hello. I would like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you and Goido78 for the game. My Fallout collection would be incomplete without it!
phaolo: Ops, I forgot to post also here.

It's incredible that Doc's gifts are still around.
Many thanks to both of you!
LOL i thought the same thing. Haven't been on the forums in ages, and I see Doc is still giving keys away. Don't know if you remember me, but hope all is well phaolo :)
I would like to thank TT_TT_TT_TT for donating to the giveaway and Lone_Scout for keeping the giveaway on running.
You both made my day!
Thank you Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for Nine Witches: Family Disruption, I look forward to a fun time with this quirky point and click adventure!
Thank you Park_84 and Lone_Scout for the game!
Hey, may I ask for Silt, please?
phaolo: It's incredible that Doc's gifts are still around.
Crewdroog: LOL i thought the same thing. Haven't been on the forums in ages, and I see Doc is still giving keys away. Don't know if you remember me, but hope all is well phaolo :)
Hello Crewdroog. :)

Yeah, I remember you, but it's surely a while that you showed up.
I've been in the Gog.. arena all this time, instead, and I survived so far lol.

Btw there's also an (unofficial) discord server now.
Thank you Doc0075 for providing me with Soulash. Your selflessness has no bounds :)
Also, thanks Lone_Scout! The work you do to manage this thread is very much appreciated.