It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Carradice: Might I ask for Aggressors: Ancient Rome so that I can colonize the Mediterranean basin and possibly uncountable new worlds?
Granted
Aleksandr.Mgn: May I request Bad Dream: Fever + Bad Dream: Coma?
Granted
Lone_Scout: Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
BlackThorny: Ok, According to your explanation / requests, I'll keep my requests separated.
I would like one of these
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition (x3) (†)
Granted
Lone_Scout: Hi Lone_Scout, Have a Great New Month!
BlackThorny: I would also like one of these
Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (x20) (†)

Thanks for the answer about the A Plague Tale Digital Goodies Pack,
I actually saw it being offered at the time, but was not free to login to get it. Should have tried harder I guess.

Regarding the "nominations" I asked for, as it does seem incomprehensible a bit, I take these back.
If anyone still cares to try and follow, feel free to look at the original post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gogmmunity_monthly_giveaway/post1675

I would also like to give to your Giveaway
TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022 - I think I have 2 of these gift keys to give.
- How do I do that? do you handle the expiration or do I need to check and send it to you?
- Regarding expiration, I also have a couple more keys that seem to have expired, but I saw some of them get a new expiration date from time to time, and may be redeemable again.
Should I drop these on you in hopes it will become viable, or wait until it happens and then send you the keys?

Also,
A question - not a request - what is the difference between
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) (x7) (†)
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2022) (x11) (†) ?
Do both hold the same content but different expiration date? What if I got the first, would claiming the second generate a gift key or add a second entry in library?
I think I remember clicking on both but now not so sure as I only see one entry in my library.
Granted. Keep in mind that you must own the base game Horizon Zero Dawn on GOG or you won't be able to redeem the key.

Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2021) includes Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat and a bunch of goodies
Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack (2022) includes Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate and another bunch of goodies
I would be interested in Cleo - a pirate's tale .
Requesting mothergunship please. Looks interesting
Lone_Scout: (...)
Thank you Lone_Scout! For my second nomination this month could I nominate Teceem for MOTHERGUNSHIP please.
edit: Broforce pls
Post edited November 04, 2022 by user deleted
Seb7.9: Thank you Lone_Scout! For my second nomination this month could I nominate Teceem for MOTHERGUNSHIP please.
Since you edited the post, it will most likely get denied. Better create a new one just to play it safe :)
Sorry for the late thanks (I'm under the weather, but doing better now).

A belated thanks a bunch @Doc0075 for Born Punk, and @Lone_Scout for granting my request.

I'd like to:
-- request one of the daggered copies of Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition;
-- inquire about the daggered TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022 - what does TVGHF stand for, and what is its content?

Thanks ahead.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022 - what does TVGHF stand for, and what is its content?
It stands for The Video Game History Foundation. The pack contains

• Another World - Wallpapers (8)10 MB
• Pizza Tycoon Recipe Book (11) 1 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 MP3 16 MB
• Enclave OST Medley 2022 WAV 102 MB
• Another World - Making of Video 326 MB
• Another World - Development Diary (42)18 MB
Thank You, very much Nipoti and Lone Scout for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate
high rated
MarkoH01: I would be interested in Cleo - a pirate's tale .
Granted
RetroJaro: Requesting mothergunship please. Looks interesting
Granted
Seb7.9: Thank you Lone_Scout! For my second nomination this month could I nominate Teceem for MOTHERGUNSHIP please.
There's a legal vacuum regarding nominations in this case, so I'll accept your edited post... :)
Please let Teceem know about the nomination
HypersomniacLive: Sorry for the late thanks (I'm under the weather, but doing better now).

A belated thanks a bunch @Doc0075 for Born Punk, and @Lone_Scout for granting my request.

I'd like to:
-- request one of the daggered copies of Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition;
-- inquire about the daggered TVGHF Goodie Pack 2022 - what does TVGHF stand for, and what is its content?

Thanks ahead.
Granted. Thanks Ice_Mage for the explanation :)
MarkoH01: I would be interested in Cleo - a pirate's tale .
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you, Lone_Scout and one more time a big thank you to the generous Doc0075. :)
Thanks a lot to Doc0075 for bringing Agressors: Ancient Rome to the Community Giveaway!! Hats off to Lone_Scout!!!
Thanks as always.
bluethief: (...)
Thank you! Incredibly we posted the same moment for the same game. Both posts appeared as "Posted now". A Give a way sign prompted me to ask for a different game and I committed the edition. My wagon still has good brakes. I promise I will drive safely : ) This thread is awesome !
May I please have bee simulator?
Post edited November 05, 2022 by luckydman
Thank you Seb7.9! I accept the nomination.