It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, Doc, for Urbek - and Lone_Scout for keeping this thread running so smoothly!
Thanks heaps to Doc for Mutazione and for the unrelenting generosity, and also to Lone_Scout for the time and effort devoted to the giveaway and the community :)
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Wirvington
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the game and to Lone_Scout for organizing the giveaway. Much appreciated!
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Accatone
Big thanks to Doc0075 and Lone_Scout for the giveaway!
Thank you Doc0075 for Cleo and Lone_Scout for keeping thread alive :)
Ops, I forgot to post also here.

It's incredible that Doc's gifts are still around.
Many thanks to both of you!
A big thank you to Doc for Space Haven, and to Lone_Scout for managing all this work!
Huge thanks to the legend himself, Doc_0075 and also to Lone_Scout for the tireless work!
Thank you Seb3.9 and Lone_Scout!
Redfoxe: May i ask for Loop Hero?
Granted
Ruvika: Hi Lone, does one of those keys for Loop Hero have my name on it? :P
No, but you can take an unnamed one :P
Granted
ssling: Can I get 9th Dawn III?
Granted
LootHunter: Hello. I would like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
Granted
LynXsh: and for this month I would like to as a key for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition if allowed to.
Granted
Seb7.9: Good Evening in November. Light to all ancestors.
Can I try again to Nominate Matterbandit for the Bee simulator : )
Best Wishes for a whole month to everyone!
matterbandit: You've created quite the buzzzzz trying to get me nominated for this game! xD Thanks for the kind gesture, Seb7.9 :) If Lone_Scout accepts, I'll gladly accept your nominated game. ;)
Granted
JakobFel: May I request ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings + Anthropogenesis + 4K Texture Pack?
Granted
Sulibor: If a copy is still there, could I ask for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition?
Granted
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Seed of the Dead?
Granted
grynn: Hi, may I have Tribal Hunter?
Granted
maxleod: May I have Loop Hero?
Granted

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sending keys soon. Please stay tuned
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Lone_Scout
I'd like to express my gratitude to Lone_Scout for having granted me a great platformer and to the one and only Doc for all the past, present and future donations. To my knowledge, you are the utmost personification of nobility and the ultimate form of generosity in the world of video games. Thank you very much!
Hi, may I have Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition ?
May i request As Far As The Eye if it's still available ? =)

Thank you .
Carradice: Possibly a similar boardgame might be made for L5R, but allowing for minor clans and having more provinces, maybe.

I used to play the tabletop RPG of L5R, it was mostly good and had a lot of things going for it.
The current L5R LCG does not appeal to me. But a boardgame that would capture the spirit of the original cardgame would be very welcome.

I only managed to play one session of the RPG. I do know one person who loves it.
Thanks to Lone_Scout for running the giveaway and to Doc for Wytchwood.