It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. I would like to request Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
For some reason my previous comment didn't appear.
Thanks Doc and Lone_Scout for The Longing!!!!
Thanks Doc and Lone for the giveaway
Thank you Doc for the donation of Siege of Avalon: Anthology and Lone Scout for your hard work running this giveaway!
Many thanks to Doc0075 for Masquerada: Songs and Shadows and to Lone_Scout for the GOGmmunity giveaway! ;)
Thank you Seb3.9 for Tomb Raider Anniversary and Lone_Scout for managing the giveaway.
Post edited November 02, 2022 by arsalan12
Once again, thanks to Lone_Scout for running the GA. And thanks to Doc for this gift and all the other awesome gifts he has given me and others over the years.

You're both gems. :)
and for this month I would like to as a key for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition if allowed to.
Seb7.9: Good Evening in November. Light to all ancestors.
Can I try again to Nominate Matterbandit for the Bee simulator : )
Best Wishes for a whole month to everyone!
You've created quite the buzzzzz trying to get me nominated for this game! xD Thanks for the kind gesture, Seb7.9 :) If Lone_Scout accepts, I'll gladly accept your nominated game. ;)
Thank you Doc0075 for the game and Lone_Scout for managing this giveaway!
nevermind
Post edited November 02, 2022 by JakobFel
May I request ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings + Anthropogenesis + 4K Texture Pack?
Many thanks to Lone_Scout for leading the giveaway and Doc0075 for this Shoot'EmUp!
This time I not only got a great vgame (as always, thanks to the permanent generosity of all the community)
but also the opportunity to play a delisted one. You rock! Thank you Doc0075 for preserving the vgaming culture
i would like to extend my gratitude to Lone_Scout for hosting the giveaway and Doc0075 for Wytchwood
Thank you so much Lone_Scout and Doc0075 for the Pronty :)