It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alan has stalled like an old Dodge... :(
fr33kSh0w2012: I was hoping to get LONE survivor soon I can't afford the 15 bucks asking price!
foxworks: Wish has been granted :)
Thanks Foxworks! I owe you one! and +1 to you!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
ruddycanuck: Alan has stalled like an old Dodge... :(
I*really* hope it isnt like the last sale... home all day and fricking Jack Keaned it last time.....
SuperNinja1: How come the website doesn't reflect if we have bought any of these games previously?

On a normal day, and for games that are not in this promo, it will reflect that, but inside of this promo deal it does not.
It may have been disabled to handle the increased server load. However, it will tell you if you own it or not at the time of purchase by enabling it as a gift option :)
LynetteC: Given the number of codes I've seen you give away tonight, Tarnicus, you've obviously had a lot of practice with this. :-)
So my girlfriend's father wakes up and graciously gets me some milk for a much needed cup of tea, and I'm trying to be sociable, polite, courteous, etc all the while thinking *tik* *tok* *tik* *tok* the timer is counting down and I could be missing out on the one game I'm actually after!

So I dash upstairs to check, and see Sam & Max - Beyond Time and Space for a whopping 90% off and figure that even though I have a bunch of Sam & Max games, that it isn't my preferred genre so I'll grab it as a gift for someone and *BAM* GOG gifts it to ME! I guess I'm meant to have the game. And for those wondering, it was my er....*counts* 20th game from the Insomnia sale(10th non-gift).
So that has me wonder....can I win a free copy of a game I own? It doesn't appear that way.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
LynetteC: Given the number of codes I've seen you give away tonight, Tarnicus, you've obviously had a lot of practice with this. :-)
Tarnicus: So my girlfriend's father wakes up and graciously gets me some milk for a much needed cup of tea, and I'm trying to be sociable, polite, courteous, etc all the while thinking *tik* *tok* *tik* *tok* the timer is counting down and I could be missing out on the one game I'm actually after!

So I dash upstairs to check, and see Sam & Max - Beyond Time and Space for a whopping 90% off and figure that even though I have a bunch of Sam & Max games, that it isn't my preferred genre so I'll grab it as a gift for someone and *BAM* GOG gifts it to ME! I guess I'm meant to have the game. And for those wondering, it was my er....*counts* 20th game from the Insomnia sale(10th non-gift).
So that has me wonder....can I win a free copy of a game I own? It doesn't appear that way.
I missed Sam & Max while getting my credit card, I weep.
SuperNinja1: How come the website doesn't reflect if we have bought any of these games previously?

On a normal day, and for games that are not in this promo, it will reflect that, but inside of this promo deal it does not.
foxworks: It may have been disabled to handle the increased server load. However, it will tell you if you own it or not at the time of purchase by enabling it as a gift option :)
Ok, thanks.

It was a pain in the ass having to go back and forth between windows to look at the games on my virtual bookshelf, to see if I bought them from GOG already.
IAmSinistar: I'm back, had my supper and a couple episodes of the old show The Invaders. Just checking in before heading off to bed. Picked up a gifty-gifty copy of Wasteland, never goes out of style. :)

Oo, I'm hoping to get Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption as well. I'm going to see if I can catch it in this second round, but if not, I'll have to beg for someone to back me up in the third.
Don't forget to enlist the help of those in other time zones, like Down Under :)
Dachenko11: I missed both Sam& Max and Sang-Froid while getting my credit card, I weep with sorrow. :(
Use PayPal it is much faster.
You can. I got Carmageddon 2 that way. Bought one copy for the heck of it, won a second when it came around again (mis-clicked). Figures I'd win the cheap game I didn't care about. :P

P.S. Anybody want Carmageddon 2? I'll try to figure out how to gift it through the sleep deprivation.
if you try to buy something you already have, it will just say added and not actually do anything FYI.
LynetteC: Yeah, Driftmoon drifted past rather swiftly even on it's second run, IIRC. :-)
Did you grab yourself a copy if you were after one?
The first light of dawn breaks in behind my windows and we're not even [...yawn...] a halfway through this nightmare...

(sorry for bad pun)
opeth2112: if you try to buy something you already have, it will just say added and not actually do anything FYI.
Ok, Thanks.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare should be retitled as "Alan's Wait Nightmare." ;)