It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FoxySage: Almost 4 am here.

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
Cyberevil: refreshing here, making some (late) dinner, and listening to some VOLBEAT
I'm watching a path of exile twitch stream and have the gog forum in another tab i occasionally glance at.
sune42: Since Alan is taking forever, if you only get one more game from the sale, what is the one you are waiting for?
Aarklash Legacy!!!

Please soon pleeeeeease....
high rated
kjeldo: Use PayPal it is much faster.
Dachenko11: THIS DOES NOT CONSOLE ME! That's like telling a grieving widow, "You really should have taken the plane, not the express train, then you might have heard your husband's last words."
Hang on to that credit card!!
You can use it in round three to increase your backlog and honor your family!!

First begging and now you have a credit card?
Bugger off.
SuperNinja1: Ok, thanks.

It was a pain in the ass having to go back and forth between windows to look at the games on my virtual bookshelf, to see if I bought them from GOG already.
HypersomniacLive: You don't really need to, if you already have a game on GOG, then the check-out page would state that you must buy it as a gift - see attached pic.
Yes, I got schooled on that a little while ago. Thanks.
sune42: Since Alan is taking forever, if you only get one more game from the sale, what is the one you are waiting for?
FTL

or Inquisitor
or Still Life

Who can pick just one?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by ruddycanuck
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go Go lyrics to the tune of the Alan Wake Insomnia crawl.

Alan Wake me up before I go go,
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo yo,
I don't want to miss it when you hit the end,

'Cause I'm not plannin' on going all night,
Take me to the next game tonight,
I wanna hit that next sale, yeah, yeah.
orvakbane: P.S. Anybody want Carmageddon 2? I'll try to figure out how to gift it through the sleep deprivation.
Would that still be available? Solo probably won't be nearly as fun as MP was back in the day, but it'd certainly make for a good and bloody diversion ;)
orvakbane: P.S. Anybody want Carmageddon 2? I'll try to figure out how to gift it through the sleep deprivation.
Spinorial: Would that still be available? Solo probably won't be nearly as fun as MP was back in the day, but it'd certainly make for a good and bloody diversion ;)
Sorry, taken.
I know this is a bit OCD, however is there a list of the 2nd round price deductions since the second round prices seem a bit different from first round games? Unless Deadly Premoniton was just a abnormality for low 2nd round price hiccup =/

Nice to see the forums working again ^_^
Chevette: Aarklash Legacy!!!

Please soon pleeeeeease....
That one looks interesting. I'm kind of new to PC gaming, so this sale has been a fun way to pick up several games, and types, I don't normally play.
From the list: FTL. From whole GOG catalogue...maybe Banner Saga. It keeps me curious, but it retail price kinda scares me away. But at a discount price, well, thats a completely different story.

Broken World would be high on both lists, but as I have to much unplayed adventure games in my hand, I will probably wait till Fall Insomna ;)
You can get a game you already own, it adds it to your gift library.
Briareos262: I know this is a bit OCD, however is there a list of the 2nd round price deductions since the second round prices seem a bit different from first round games? Unless Deadly Premoniton was just a abnormality for low 2nd round price hiccup =/

Nice to see the forums working again ^_^
yeah, that was a momentary hiccup ;)
Evil Genius. I have wanted that game for forever and missed Round 1.
ruddycanuck: FTL

or Inquisitor
or Still Life

Who can pick just one?
Still Life is one I added to my list in round 1.