It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LynetteC: It IS 3 in the morning here! lol
FoxySage: Almost 4 am here.

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
Refreshing this thread and chatting in another window.
Too bad, I was hoping the speed would stick, but American Insomnia is slowing down. They really should put a timer on it. Like 10 minutes max, then automatically switch to the next game on the list.
Wow that last three went faster than ehherlords 2 alone I think. Nice!
FoxySage: Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
Depends on the speed of the item. I had my tablet with me during dinner to track the current items and was watching a show; now that I'm back on the computer I'm mostly posting to pass the time. Probably heading off soon.
CarrionCrow: Seems to be flowing well, so I'm optimistic. Course, wait until 3 in the morning and my viewpoint might be a little bit different.
Good point. Out of solidarity, I'll go set up another pot of coffee and run a few laps to simulate my 3 am experience - hopped up, worn down, and generally kinda surly.
I have to go down the F*cking road Thanks GOG!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
Right now, it's a combo of watching this thread, watching the main promo thread, watching the front page, slowly downloading the stuff I've already grabbed and watching Supergreatfriend videos in between it all.
Noooooo it's Alan Wake now. It's the third game in a row so it is very improbable that the next game will follow the pattern too. And I was hoping to get Still Life soon... :(
high rated
IAmSinistar: So is Alan Sleep next?

EDIT: Ninja'd by HypersomniacLive, but thanks for the nice sentiment mate. :)
Hey, don't change the game title, it's quite fitting - it'll be a... nightmare alright for those staying up. :-P

sune42: Refreshing this thread and chatting in another window.
That's what I'm doing as well. We're almost twins!
IAmSinistar: Woo, first freebie! A giftable copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. :D
better than dook pukem anyday!
LynetteC: Very likely. I think I need to make an appearance in my bed before my husband gets up for work! lol
Looking that way for me too. Except without your husband. :)
LynetteC: I think I need to make an appearance in my bed before my husband gets up for work!
Luv it; for me, this line strikes the essence of the Insomnia sale :P
LynetteC: Very likely. I think I need to make an appearance in my bed before my husband gets up for work! lol
IAmSinistar: Looking that way for me too. Except without your husband. :)
O________________o7
IAmSinistar: Woo, first freebie! A giftable copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. :D
Sachys: better than dook pukem anyday!
Agreed. Lumberjacks are far manlier too.