It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LynetteC: NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas. I'm only waiting for two games I missed, Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption and Syberia 2. After that, I can rest in peace. If they start sticking random games in too, I'm screwed! lol
Coelocanth: I hear ya. I missed Sang Froid because for some reason my browser wasn't auto-updating the sale. It was stuck on Dragon Commander (which I was starting to think was the new Jack Keane) and finally when I decided to manually reload the page, I discovered all the games that had actually gone by. Looking for Sang Froid and maybe Driftmoon to come around again (although I realize I missed the latter yet again).
SangFroid, you said? Go ahead
You summoned the werewolves with all that talk, run for your lives!
LynetteC: NOOOOOOO!!! Don't give them ideas. I'm only waiting for two games I missed, Vampire The Masquerade : Redemption and Syberia 2. After that, I can rest in peace. If they start sticking random games in too, I'm screwed! lol
Coelocanth: I hear ya. I missed Sang Froid because for some reason my browser wasn't auto-updating the sale. It was stuck on Dragon Commander (which I was starting to think was the new Jack Keane) and finally when I decided to manually reload the page, I discovered all the games that had actually gone by. Looking for Sang Froid and maybe Driftmoon to come around again (although I realize I missed the latter yet again).
Sangfroid's up now.
Double ninja'd. ;)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by donsanderson
01:44 UTC: Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves - 85% off ($2.24) - 300

Another highly anticipated title returns - maybe I'll survive past no.30?
(besides, who invented this price? ^^)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dexterus
Round 2 list :

01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
27. Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28. Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
29. Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Splatsch
I am waiting for Aarklash Legacy to come back around.... that's about the only one I don't have already (that I want).
LOL - Ask and GOG shall provide!
IAmSinistar: Woo, first freebie! A giftable copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. :D
As usual I am having no luck with the freebies, congrats on getting a firsthand experience. :)
I guess Sam and Max might be up next.
IAmSinistar: Woo, first freebie! A giftable copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. :D
Congrats. No more freebies for me yet. :-)

So, following the pattern, Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space should be next.

EDIT: Ninja'd by sai! lol
Post edited May 12, 2014 by LynetteC
high rated
Dexterus: Especially in our time zone, which makes me wonder, what do you do in your declared location at this time of night ;>
You think that I chose my username at random? ;-P

Or, I'm preparing for matins of course, what else? :-P
Chevette: I am waiting for Aarklash Legacy to come back around.... that's about the only one I don't have already (that I want).
Also waiting for that one. Had 4 hours sleep in 2 days, half-seriously told people who thought the sale would start after the indie one ended that they'd probably start it today regardless. Then fell asleep and woke up within 20 minutes of Aarklash being wiped out in the first round.
stg83: As usual I am having no luck with the freebies, congrats on getting a firsthand experience. :)
Thanks, my first success after many a purchase (and many a try). Got the Werewolves, now bring on the Vampires!
01:48 UTC: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - 90% off ($2.99) - 400

LynetteC ---> and they are.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dexterus
high rated
Round 2 list :

01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
27. Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28. Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
29. Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30. Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space