It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chevette: I am waiting for Aarklash Legacy to come back around.... that's about the only one I don't have already (that I want).
CarrionCrow: Also waiting for that one. Had 4 hours sleep in 2 days, half-seriously told people who thought the sale would start after the indie one ended that they'd probably start it today regardless. Then fell asleep and woke up within 20 minutes of Aarklash being wiped out in the first round.
That's about what happened to me. I got up, logged in, and there it was.... on the List of Games Gone By. But I am determined to get it tonight, providing we don't have a super slow clunker.
Splatsch: Round 2 list :
+1

Thank you for keeping track of that, it's very helpful.

And +1 to Sinister as well for the thread.
Beyond Time and Space, eh? Well, right franchise; just wrong game (still hunting for Save the World).
CarrionCrow: Also waiting for that one. Had 4 hours sleep in 2 days, half-seriously told people who thought the sale would start after the indie one ended that they'd probably start it today regardless. Then fell asleep and woke up within 20 minutes of Aarklash being wiped out in the first round.
Chevette: That's about what happened to me. I got up, logged in, and there it was.... on the List of Games Gone By. But I am determined to get it tonight, providing we don't have a super slow clunker.
Seems to be flowing well, so I'm optimistic. Course, wait until 3 in the morning and my viewpoint might be a little bit different.
Great job Splatsch on keeping this going!
Chevette: That's about what happened to me. I got up, logged in, and there it was.... on the List of Games Gone By. But I am determined to get it tonight, providing we don't have a super slow clunker.
CarrionCrow: Seems to be flowing well, so I'm optimistic. Course, wait until 3 in the morning and my viewpoint might be a little bit different.
It IS 3 in the morning here! lol
djdarko: +1

Thank you for keeping track of that, it's very helpful.

And +1 to Sinister as well for the thread.
And thanks to Dexterus too !
high rated
So, according to the pattern discussed earlier, does Alan Wake's American Nightmare come up next? If yes, that'd be a good moment to catch some sleep. ;-P

IAmSinistar: Woo, first freebie! A giftable copy of Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. :D
Yeah, a small reward for all your efforts! :-)
01:52 UTC: Alan Wake's American Nightmare - 80% off ($1.99) - 400

Kinda feel its gonna last for a while...

EDIT: Huh? Was I wrong? It has nice start...
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Dexterus
So is Alan Sleep next?

EDIT: Ninja'd by HypersomniacLive, but thanks for the nice sentiment mate. :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Alan Wake's Amrican Nightmare - another three in a row seqence. Will this help to figure out the pattern?
Round 2 list :

01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
27. Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28. Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic
29. Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30. Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
CarrionCrow: Seems to be flowing well, so I'm optimistic. Course, wait until 3 in the morning and my viewpoint might be a little bit different.
LynetteC: It IS 3 in the morning here! lol
Almost 4 am here.

Out of curiousity what are you guys doing while waiting for a new game to pop up?
IAmSinistar: Great job Splatsch on keeping this going!
Thanks ;) Good teamwork with Dexterus !

But I'll soon have to leave, it's 4 a.m. here and need to sleep ^^
high rated
IAmSinistar: So is Alan Sleep next?

EDIT: Ninja'd by HypersomniacLive, but thanks for the nice sentiment mate. :)
Very likely. I think I need to make an appearance in my bed before my husband gets up for work! lol