It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your legacy through to its bloody end.

<span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, the third and final entry in this spectacular aRPG series, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and online play.

There's an exceptional amount of depth and variety to a genre focused mostly on pointing and killing. But no matter the twist, it all comes down to the clickety-click of your leftmost mouse key - keep it tight and satisfying, and baby, you've got a game going. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is one of those games.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is the grand finale to the Van Helsing legacy as presented by Neocore Games. It's a gothic-noir, steampunk universe where mad science roams free, as do it's deadly byproducts. You are the son of Abraham Van Helsing - the legend - and the hunt flows through your blood. You are the killer the world needs right now, and this particularly relentless hack'n'slash will be your playground.

Hack, slash, and blast away in <span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, available now on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for five days until Monday, September 21, 12:59 PM GMT.
As GOGs statement about the Final Cut version has been cleared: Has anybody tried the 3 games on Linux/Wine?

Edit: Oh, at least for me the discount on the first two games is gone now.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by eiii
Just a heads up, but the Final Cut has been delayed for 7 October. More info can be found here.
Exoanthrope: I don't know if it's been asked, but is the free Final Cut upgrade going to be a limited time offer, or will I be able to pick up the third game at any time in the future and still get it?
Smannesman: So has it been established if the final cut will always be free on GOG, or just if you own the three titles when it is released?
Because 50% off on a regionally priced and overall negatively received game is not that attractive.
From the link I posted above:

And there's more: We'd love to give Final Cut for free for those who buy the trilogy after the game is already released...and it seems like we can! It just needs a little more testing.
Post edited September 22, 2015 by Grargar
Looks very interesting. About character creation: Does Van Helsing only have sons or also daughters?
Thanks gog for releasing this, and just in time for fellow goggers to qualify for the <span class="bold">Free Final Cut version</span> that's coming out on 10-07-15!

What a way to match steam on nearly every indie game coming out...As I will never pay for an indie on steam!
Post edited September 23, 2015 by takezodunmer2005
I read there was going to be a Mac version coming soon on GOG. Will it still be happening?