It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your legacy through to its bloody end.

<span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, the third and final entry in this spectacular aRPG series, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and online play.

There's an exceptional amount of depth and variety to a genre focused mostly on pointing and killing. But no matter the twist, it all comes down to the clickety-click of your leftmost mouse key - keep it tight and satisfying, and baby, you've got a game going. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is one of those games.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is the grand finale to the Van Helsing legacy as presented by Neocore Games. It's a gothic-noir, steampunk universe where mad science roams free, as do it's deadly byproducts. You are the son of Abraham Van Helsing - the legend - and the hunt flows through your blood. You are the killer the world needs right now, and this particularly relentless hack'n'slash will be your playground.

Hack, slash, and blast away in <span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, available now on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for five days until Monday, September 21, 12:59 PM GMT.
Gnostic: Q: What’s “more”?

There will be brutal endgame. Daily Quests, Weekly events, Scenarios (loads of new ones), Challenges, new game modes, endgame currency, so much stuff … This will be a really huge thing. 11 “invisible” difficulty levels that you can progress within, using a 5-level visible difficulty system, similar to Monster Power in Diablo games. The Neverending story will be gone, instead, there will be fully different, reworked scenarios, and the Arena mode, where you can fight stronger and stronger enemies on campaign maps. New Scenario types will include Purification, Chicken Gauntlet, Boss Hunt, Caravan, and so on. The “Endgame” will also be available from the start.
Yeah, that's what I meant - New game modes and 'stuff'. Haha, I'm done for the day.
Incredible !
Will look at this once I'm home, hoping I won't forget it.
It doesn't show up on my wishlist, while it shows as wishlisted on the game page. Tried it several times.

Edit: fixed
Post edited September 17, 2015 by HertogJan
Well, this released quicker than I expected. I just picked up the first two after a long time of being on my wishlist, I wonder if I should pick this one up as well or wait until I finish the others.

I don't know if it's been asked, but is the free Final Cut upgrade going to be a limited time offer, or will I be able to pick up the third game at any time in the future and still get it?
Alright then! I'm glad my insta-buy was a spot on good idea then!
Exoanthrope: I don't know if it's been asked, but is the free Final Cut upgrade going to be a limited time offer, or will I be able to pick up the third game at any time in the future and still get it?
Not a clear answer on that yet. The closest I could find from Neocore Game's FAQ is:

Q: I only have one or two titles from the trilogy. If I buy the third after Final Cut was released, am I eligible for a free copy?

A: Anyone who owns all three games will receive Final Cut automatically on the release date. Your case is a little bit more complicated, but we’re working with Steam to find a solution. The safest way to ensure your free copy of Final Cut is to buy the missing title in advance, but we won’t pressure anyone to do so. One way or another, we’ll try to make it work.
Grargar: Not a clear answer on that yet. The closest I could find from Neocore Game's FAQ is:

Q: I only have one or two titles from the trilogy. If I buy the third after Final Cut was released, am I eligible for a free copy?

A: Anyone who owns all three games will receive Final Cut automatically on the release date. Your case is a little bit more complicated, but we’re working with Steam to find a solution. The safest way to ensure your free copy of Final Cut is to buy the missing title in advance, but we won’t pressure anyone to do so. One way or another, we’ll try to make it work.
That's not very promising, but that answers my question. Thanks!

I'm sure GOG can work it out. I want to play through all the games separately first, so it will be a while before I would touch the Final Cut, anyway.
Great, thanks for releasing it here! Looking forward to playing through the whole series. Probably won't get to it until the Xmas holidays, just so busy with life at the moment. But these will be wonderful to curl up with when the snow comes down. Thanks GOG and NeocoreGames!
Is this correct?
$19 - regional $1.8 = $17.5 ----> 15.5€ for 3 new games + free update??
I usually wait for even less (no hurry), but this is very tempting (will it cost less in the future? aghh) O_o

How long are these 3 discounts going to last together?
Post edited September 16, 2015 by phaolo
Well, I am normally the first to complain on prices of new releases, so have to speak on value here also, I think this is very good value. All three parts at £13.67, plus an enhanced part for free is just very good value and I think GOG have done really well on this release, bravo!

More of the same please :o)
IAmSinistar: [...] Probably won't get to it until the Xmas holidays, just so busy with life at the moment. [...]
Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
I jumped on this - it does seem like a good value and the developer appears really dedicated to the franchise. If nothing else seeing three games combined into one epic (assuming that's not just a marketing ploy to dissect a standard game into installments) seems really great.
high rated
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
Lol true.
Also:
- needs a lot of grinding.
- skills and stats gain is limited overall.
- low HP and many 1-hit-kill dangers.
- tiny inventory.
- always hardcore (permadeath) and MP.
- no save-scumming.
- the RNG is broken.
- only 1 character; no reroll.
- max 1 game? If not, you'll probably have to restart at level 0 (no quit).
- no cheat or hacks.
- server won't stay on forever.
- evil characters are OP.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: Is this correct?
I usually wait for even less (no hurry), but this is very tempting (will it cost less in the future? aghh) O_o
I'm sure it'll be cheaper some time in the future. But It's a damn fine deal right now ;) I only dabbled into the first game (I'll wait for the final cut and try it before I decide which one I'll play), but it seems to be a very decent ARPG.
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
phaolo: Lol true.
Also:
You forgot to mention the missing save system!
Post edited September 16, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
phaolo: Is this correct?
A total of €17.5+€1.7 store credit.

phaolo: How long are these 3 discounts going to last together?
The discount for the first two games should be ending within the hour. The discount for the third game should last for 5 more days.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Grargar