It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your legacy through to its bloody end.

<span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, the third and final entry in this spectacular aRPG series, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and online play.

There's an exceptional amount of depth and variety to a genre focused mostly on pointing and killing. But no matter the twist, it all comes down to the clickety-click of your leftmost mouse key - keep it tight and satisfying, and baby, you've got a game going. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is one of those games.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is the grand finale to the Van Helsing legacy as presented by Neocore Games. It's a gothic-noir, steampunk universe where mad science roams free, as do it's deadly byproducts. You are the son of Abraham Van Helsing - the legend - and the hunt flows through your blood. You are the killer the world needs right now, and this particularly relentless hack'n'slash will be your playground.

Hack, slash, and blast away in <span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, available now on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for five days until Monday, September 21, 12:59 PM GMT.
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
phaolo: Lol true.
Also:
- needs a lot of grinding.
- skills are limited.
- few stats gain overall.
- low HP and many 1-hit-kill dangers.
- always hardcore and MP.
- only 1 character; no reroll.
- max 1 game? If not, you'll probably have to restart at level 0 (no quit).
- no cheat or hacks.
- server won't stay on forever.
- evil characters are OP.
No saves :P
HunchBluntley: Pff, Life -- terrible game. Unbalanced as hell, plus it barely runs on my computer. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. Avoid.
Agreed, the cereal is much better.
JudasIscariot: No saves :P
Or to put it in roguelike terms, permadeath. :)
Post edited September 16, 2015 by IAmSinistar
real.geizterfahr: You forgot to mention the missing save system!
Damn, I was still editing it XD
I wrote "always hardcore", but maybe "no save-scumming" is better lol.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by phaolo
IAmSinistar: Agreed, the cereal is much better.
IAmSinistar: Or to put it in roguelike terms, permadeath. :)
Yes, exactly :P
Grargar: The discount for the first two games should be ending within the hour. The discount for the third game should last for 5 more days.
Oh thanks! I'll think about it then! :O
phaolo: How long are these 3 discounts going to last together?
Grargar: The discount for the first two games should be ending within the hour. The discount for the third game should last for 5 more days.
According to the release page, the discount for the first two was supposed to end at 12:59 PM GMT -- which is 7:59 AM in my time zone. it is now after 10:00.
Perhaps they will leave it as an unannounced "whole series" discount until Monday? (Unless they see this and realize their mistake and fix it.)
This being 50% off made buying the whole series a no-brainer. Getting this and the final cut for$17.00 is just too good to pass up.
HunchBluntley: According to the release page, the discount for the first two was supposed to end at 12:59 PM GMT -- which is 7:59 AM in my time zone. it is now after 10:00.
Perhaps they will leave it as an unannounced "whole series" discount until Monday? (Unless they see this and realize their mistake and fix it.)
Yeah, that's why I said within the hour, because it hasn't ended yet.
Grargar: Yeah, that's why I said within the hour, because it hasn't ended yet.
Again: it was supposed to expire just before 8:00 in my local time zone; it is now well after 10:00 in my local time zone, and the discount is still on. Hence my speculation about there being an unannounced extension to the discount. Or is your estimate of expiry "within the hour" based on some other info?
IAmSinistar: [...] Probably won't get to it until the Xmas holidays, just so busy with life at the moment. [...]
Still I've clocked roughly 250 000 hours in this game: I'm hooked. I've left it on whilst being afk though, so the numbers is rather inflated.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by MightyPinecone
MightyPinecone: Still I've clocked roughly 250 000 hours in this game: I'm hooked. I've left it on whilst being afk though, so the numbers is rather inflated.
And they never stop making DLC for it.
HunchBluntley: Again: it was supposed to expire just before 8:00 in my local time zone; it is now well after 10:00 in my local time zone, and the discount is still on. Hence my speculation about there being an unannounced extension to the discount. Or is your estimate of expiry "within the hour" based on some other info?
Just confused the times a bit. For some reason, I thought of 12:59 PM, as 2:59 (14:59), which would translate as 17:59 in my timezone (now 18:48) and I thought that GOG was just a bit late in removing the discount (just as they are sometimes late in releasing a game).
phaolo: Is this correct?
$19 - regional $1.8 = $17.5 ----> 15.5€ for 3 new games + free update??
I usually wait for even less (no hurry), but this is very tempting (will it cost less in the future? aghh) O_o

How long are these 3 discounts going to last together?
Well, Van Helsing Final Cut itself cost $45 and I doubt it will have much discount in a long time.

http://www.neocoregames.com/games/the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing-final-cut/overview/

And by the time it does, it would not be much difference from now. If it get discounted 33% or 50%, it cannot beat the 61% discount now, and you don't have trilogy. Maybe after a long long time only will you see 75% discount.
HunchBluntley: Again: it was supposed to expire just before 8:00 in my local time zone; it is now well after 10:00 in my local time zone, and the discount is still on. Hence my speculation about there being an unannounced extension to the discount. Or is your estimate of expiry "within the hour" based on some other info?
Grargar: Just confused the times a bit. For some reason, I thought of 12:59 PM, as 2:59 (14:59), which would translate as 17:59 in my timezone (now 18:48) and I thought that GOG was just a bit late in removing the discount (just as they are sometimes late in releasing a game).
Hey, I'm just impressed a cat can tell time! =P
Well this game doesn't have very good ratings on Steam, while the first two do (somewhat).