It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but now people exploit the system for various nefarious reasons.

I wish that stupid government (here) to get down and go to hell, before every civilian gets to do that first.
Wish granted, but the next government is far stupider and sends you to a death camp.

My next wish is that uncorrputable wish I wished for. (Is that wish long enough for its length to overflow some sort of buffer?)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but now people exploit the system for various nefarious reasons.

I wish that stupid government (here) to get down and go to hell, before every civilian gets to do that first.
dtgreene: Wish granted, but the next government is far stupider and sends you to a death camp.

My next wish is that uncorrputable wish I wished for. (Is that wish long enough for its length to overflow some sort of buffer?)
Granted, you wish for nothing, and nothing is incorruptible.

I wish to have more money via honest work / cutting down expanses.
Wish granted. You become an honest criminal and work for your local triad boss, being honest and loyal!

I wish i could get an asian GF.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You become an honest criminal and work for your local triad boss, being honest and loyal!

I wish i could get an asian GF.
You got an asian GF. However, there are two aspects about her that you might have problems with:

1. She supports the current Greek government and does not like the Golden Dawn.

2. Turns out that she is transgender. She was assigned male at birth, but then transitioned to female as an adult. Of course, it is not obvious, and you don't find out until a few weeks into the relationship.

I wish that, if KiNgBrAdLeY7 had an asian girlfriend like the one described in this post, that he would accept her and not break off the relationship.
dtgreene: I wish that, if KiNgBrAdLeY7 had an asian girlfriend like the one described in this post, that he would accept her and not break off the relationship.
Granted, but it causes Dragon Ball Super to be cancelled.

I wish for limited magic ability.
dtgreene: I wish that, if KiNgBrAdLeY7 had an asian girlfriend like the one described in this post, that he would accept her and not break off the relationship.
Darvond: Granted, but it causes Dragon Ball Super to be cancelled.

Granted, your limited magic word is "Please"

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You become an honest criminal and work for your local triad boss, being honest and loyal!
I wish to have more money via honest work, not through criminal means.
low rated
Darvond: Granted, but it causes Dragon Ball Super to be cancelled.

Gnostic: Granted, your limited magic word is "Please"

Gnostic: I wish to have more money via honest work, not through criminal means.
Granted. After doing some work, you are now 1 cent richer.

I wish for pedit5 to be ported to modern computers.
(pedit5 is the very first cRPG, and it ran on PLATO systems, before personal computers were available.)
Gnostic: I wish to have more money via honest work, not through criminal means.
Granted, but you have to work much more for it. Your working time is doubled and you become mad because you have no more time for yourself.

dtgreene: I wish for pedit5 to be ported to modern computers.
(pedit5 is the very first cRPG, and it ran on PLATO systems, before personal computers were available.)
Granted, but the port is very poor and your computer don't hit the minimum requirements.

I wish a better englich knowledge for me, so I could easy talk with people who don't speak my native language.
Post edited October 27, 2015 by HanselPete
HanselPete: I wish a better englich knowledge for me, so I could easy talk with people who don't speak my native language.
Granted. But you forget your native language and cannot speak with your own relatives anymore.

I wish all my steam games could be transfered to GOG...
low rated
HanselPete: I wish a better englich knowledge for me, so I could easy talk with people who don't speak my native language.
tonyrequin: Granted. But you forget your native language and cannot speak with your own relatives anymore.

Granted, but unfortunately all your saves were deleted in the process.

I wish game developers would stop putting in mandatory segments that don't fit the game's genre. (For example, that developers wouldn't put in action segments in turn-based RPGs.)
tonyrequin: Granted. But you forget your native language and cannot speak with your own relatives anymore.

dtgreene: Granted, but unfortunately all your saves were deleted in the process.

I wish game developers would stop putting in mandatory segments that don't fit the game's genre. (For example, that developers wouldn't put in action segments in turn-based RPGs.)
Done. All JRPG devs quit japan , and decide to fly to midwest MURIKA to either make 111% bro-fist-friendly FPS games, or crappy freemium iOS mini-games.

I wish for 3 tuna steaks dressed in black vinegar and olive oil.
Wish granted, but you have to eat it raw, prepared and seasoned traditionally!

I wish i could try a traditionally prepared chinese dish, with roast snake and snake bile&blood-wine for drink!
Post edited October 28, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Indeed, the dish was as traditionally prepared as possible... which is why the dysentery should come as no surprise.

I wish to be proficient in the use of the bow.
TwoHandedSword: I wish to be proficient in the use of the bow.
Granted. Now, if only you had an instrument to play with your nifty bow skills!

Edit: I wish I hadn't forgotten to make a wish myself, so I wouldn't look as silly now. Hurr! Durr!
Post edited October 28, 2015 by Chandoraa
Wish granted. You never again forget to make a wish, but you always express it before the time it is to be uttered.

I wish the Ladder-only Runewords for Diablo 2 LOD to start working for single-player games, too, from an official game update!