It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: I wish for a game like Freedom Planet, but with shorter levels.
Done. I give you... Freedom Suburb.

I wish that anytime I wanted some pizza, all I have to do is reach into a pocket dimension and take out a slice of fresh hot pizza.
TwoHandedSword: I wish that anytime I wanted some pizza, all I have to do is reach into a pocket dimension and take out a slice of fresh hot pizza.
Granted, but the pizza will be infected with toxic radiation when traveling trough the dimensions.

I wish i could find a good low priced apartment in that expensive city.
low rated
dtgreene: I wish for a game like Freedom Planet, but with shorter levels.
TwoHandedSword: Done. I give you... Freedom Suburb.

I wish that anytime I wanted some pizza, all I have to do is reach into a pocket dimension and take out a slice of fresh hot pizza.
Granted, but unfortunately, the pizza is so hot that it burns your hand, and if you use something to protect you from the heat, it still takes a while to cool to a safe temperature. Furthermore, you risk starting a fire each time you take a piece.

I wish for more zero player games.
dtgreene: Granted, but unfortunately, the pizza is so hot that it burns your hand, and if you use something to protect you from the heat, it still takes a while to cool to a safe temperature. Furthermore, you risk starting a fire each time you take a piece.

I wish for more zero player games.
Granted. Progress Quest II is greenlit on Steam.

I wish for NASA to rule the world.
HanselPete: I wish i could find a good low priced apartment in that expensive city.
Granted, though the cost equalizes with the rest of the market before you can acquire it.

Darvond: I wish for NASA to rule the world.
Granted, but budget cuts leave them without the personnel to enforce their rulership.

I wish for a wall hanging that periodically changes the displayed image.
HanselPete: I wish i could find a good low priced apartment in that expensive city.
Bookwyrm627: Granted, though the cost equalizes with the rest of the market before you can acquire it.

Darvond: I wish for NASA to rule the world.
Bookwyrm627: Granted, but budget cuts leave them without the personnel to enforce their rulership.

I wish for a wall hanging that periodically changes the displayed image.
Done. You get a wall hanging that changes its image by rotting very very slowly.

I wish for a budget genetically-modified cat that eats fallen hair ,kale, and mosquitoes.
Wish granted, but when it fats, lethal toxins spread around. Thankfully, normal cat farts aren't lethal, but they stink something mighty too, all right.

I wish i could master body fighting better than my weapon skills and not the reverse, which applies now.
Post edited October 20, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but when it fats, lethal toxins spread around. Thankfully, normal cat farts aren't lethal, but they stink something mighty too, all right.

I wish i could master body fighting better than my weapon skills and not the reverse, which applies now.
Granted, as your weapon skills just got worse. (Your body fighting didn't improve, but it is now better than your crippled weapon skills.)

I wish someone would notice the post I made on the Bard's Tale subforum.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but when it fats, lethal toxins spread around. Thankfully, normal cat farts aren't lethal, but they stink something mighty too, all right.

dtgreene: Granted, as your weapon skills just got worse. (Your body fighting didn't improve, but it is now better than your crippled weapon skills.)

Granted. I found your post in the Bard Tale sub forum but don't know enough to help.

I wish...... I know what to wish for so it would be funny to see the next poster response.
dtgreene: Granted, as your weapon skills just got worse. (Your body fighting didn't improve, but it is now better than your crippled weapon skills.)

Gnostic: Granted. I found your post in the Bard Tale sub forum but don't know enough to help.

I wish...... I know what to wish for so it would be funny to see the next poster response.
Granted: You make a wish and are met with the following response:

"Thou hath uttered the most unspeakable word! Prepare to die!!!"
(Followed by a ridiculously hard encounter. Or perhaps by the message "Just kidding!")

I wish that male gamers wouldn't be so sexist toward female gamers.
Gnostic: Granted. I found your post in the Bard Tale sub forum but don't know enough to help.

dtgreene: Granted: You make a wish and are met with the following response:

"Thou hath uttered the most unspeakable word! Prepare to die!!!"
(Followed by a ridiculously hard encounter. Or perhaps by the message "Just kidding!")

I wish that male gamers wouldn't be so sexist toward female gamers.
Done. All male gamers join MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way, and legally certify their group as "asexual", and therefore incapable of being sexist.

I wish for Bard's Tale to turn into a mecha MMORPG.
dick1982: Done. All male gamers join MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way, and legally certify their group as "asexual", and therefore incapable of being sexist.

Granted. But it becomes a Free to Play in a month.

I wish for Star Wars VII to be a good film.
Post edited October 20, 2015 by tonyrequin
low rated
dick1982: Done. All male gamers join MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way, and legally certify their group as "asexual", and therefore incapable of being sexist.

tonyrequin: Granted. But it becomes a Free to Play in a month.

Granted, but it is a historical documentary rather than a science fiction film.

I wish people would realize that the term "asexual", when talking about people, refers to a specific sexual (non)orientation, rather than anything related to gender.
Wish granted. Suddenly, everyone pauses to think and anything related to sex, orientation and gender, vanishes from mind completely.

I wish i could eat the wonderful dishes Snowkatt prepares for food...
the snowkatt dishes are sent to you piece by piece via snailmail.

i wish for 4 icecream sandwiches.

====
tonyrequin: Granted. But it becomes a Free to Play in a month.

dtgreene: Granted, but it is a historical documentary rather than a science fiction film.

I wish people would realize that the term "asexual", when talking about people, refers to a specific sexual (non)orientation, rather than anything related to gender.
yeah... it's a non-gender. asexual= no sex, no gender. OR no sexual feelings, which is not what you're referring to.
you expect everything to have a male/female gender???

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/asexual
[i]2 . Biology (Of reproduction) not involving the fusion of gametes.

2.1. Without sex or sexual organs:
‘asexual parasites'[/i]
Post edited October 21, 2015 by dick1982