It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TARFU: Granted, but the power supply fries the motherboard the first time you try to boot up the computer.

I wish for GOG to become much more successful than Steam.
ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but this happens because Valve buys GOG and rebrands Steam as GOG.

I wish I had a bowl of soup.
Granted, but the only flavor of soup available is Limburger cheese with chitlins.

I wish I had my own private island.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but the soup is miso soup.
AH-HAH-HAH! You triggered my trap card!

I love miso soup. :)

ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but this happens because Valve buys GOG and rebrands Steam as GOG.

I wish I had a bowl of soup.
TARFU: Granted, but the only flavor of soup available is Limburger cheese with chitlins.

I wish I had my own private island.
Limburger Cheese with Chitlins soup?...

Yeah, I'd eat it.

Your own private island? Congratulations, you now own Rockall Islet.

I wish you would not grant this wish.
ShadowDragon8685: Limburger Cheese with Chitlins soup?...

Yeah, I'd eat it.

Not granted, along with every other wish for the rest of your life.

I wish I had every GOG game on my shelf.
ShadowDragon8685: Limburger Cheese with Chitlins soup?...

Yeah, I'd eat it.

TARFU: Not granted, along with every other wish for the rest of your life.

Granted, but because GOG games are digital downloads not physical products, they divide by zero out of existence immediately, taking out your shelf and wall as collateral damage.

I wish I knew another language.
TARFU: Not granted, along with every other wish for the rest of your life.

ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but because GOG games are digital downloads not physical products, they divide by zero out of existence immediately, taking out your shelf and wall as collateral damage.

Granted, but you had to pay for all your language lessons using Paysafecard.

I wish I owned all the gold in the world.
ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but because GOG games are digital downloads not physical products, they divide by zero out of existence immediately, taking out your shelf and wall as collateral damage.

TARFU: Granted, but you had to pay for all your language lessons using Paysafecard.

I wish I owned all the gold in the world.
Granted; you are now the owner on record of every last worked golden object and every gold-bearing mine in the world. You are now under investigation for the largest act of records-tampering in the history of the human race, by every applicable agency ever. Also, you don't actually have physical possession of any of your gold.

I really wish I had a cuppa tea.
low rated

I wish i could inflict some major malediction just by praying, on those utterly deserving it only, of course (excluding me).
(This wish seems to have fallen through the cracks, so I am taking it.)

Granted, but it turns out that nobody deserves that major malediction; therefore, your prayer does nothing.

(No new wish in this post: corrupt the previous poster's wish instead.)

I wish i could inflict some major malediction just by praying, on those utterly deserving it only, of course (excluding me).
dtgreene: (This wish seems to have fallen through the cracks, so I am taking it.)

Granted, but it turns out that nobody deserves that major malediction; therefore, your prayer does nothing.

You become the previous poster hence your wish is now corrupted by this post.

I wish for a lot more free time
dtgreene: (This wish seems to have fallen through the cracks, so I am taking it.)

Gnostic: You become the previous poster hence your wish is now corrupted by this post.

Granted, but as a result of all that free time, you will become bored, apathetic and eventually... depressed.

I wish I had money for nutritious food at the end of the month, and I´m not picky about what I eat.
Gnostic: You become the previous poster hence your wish is now corrupted by this post.

shadowmirage: Granted, but as a result of all that free time, you will become bored, apathetic and eventually... depressed.

I wish I had money for nutritious food at the end of the month, and I´m not picky about what I eat.
Granted, but because you're not picky about what you eat, you prioritize cheapness over nutritional value and buy nothing but Cosco-sized packs of ramen noodles.

I still wish I had that cuppa tea!
Wish granted, but that tea is oolong.

I wish for pigdog and Snowkatt to frequent the forums again!!!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but that tea is oolong.

I wish for pigdog and Snowkatt to frequent the forums again!!!
Wish granted, but they are now the only people who ever log on. Everyone else leaves.

I wish that The Hobbit movie had never happened.
agentcarr16: I wish that The Hobbit movie had never happened.
Granted but the Star Wars holiday Special was made into a Movie series.

I wish For a real live pokemon
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Saberwolf_Prime
low rated
agentcarr16: I wish that The Hobbit movie had never happened.
Saberwolf_Prime: Granted but the Star Wars holiday Special was made into a Movie series.

I wish For a real live pokemon
Granted, you now have a Rotom. Unfortunately, that Rotom has possessed some of your appliances and made them malfunction.

I wish for a real live Missingno.

(For anyone not familiar with Pokemon, Missingno is a glitch pokemon that was never meant to appear. I suggest looking it up before taking this wish and corrupting it.)
dtgreene: I wish for a real live Missingno.

(For anyone not familiar with Pokemon, Missingno is a glitch pokemon that was never meant to appear. I suggest looking it up before taking this wish and corrupting it.)
Granted, but this happens to you:
https://youtu.be/MrYFowK_vik

I wish to have the healing ability of Wolverine (from X-men).