It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You never again forget to make a wish, but you always express it before the time it is to be uttered.

I wish the Ladder-only Runewords for Diablo 2 LOD to start working for single-player games, too, from an official game update!
Granted, but under Blizzard's new pricing policies, the official game update costs $74.99 and only works on alternate Tuesdays.

I wish that my phone's battery would never die.
low rated
agentcarr16: I wish that my phone's battery would never die.
Granted, but your phone's screen and speaker both die.

I wish for 1 + 1 to equal 3.
Well...

1) 1 + 1 = 1
2) 1 + 1 = 2
3) 1 + 1 = 0

But under no circumstances, 1 + 1 will equal 3, sorry!

I wish for pigdog to return to the forum.
agentcarr16: Granted, but under Blizzard's new pricing policies, the official game update costs $74.99 and only works on alternate Tuesdays.
It's funny because it's true. Also, I'm sad now. :(

dtgreene: I wish for 1 + 1 to equal 3.
Granted. You now have your own personal numbering system where 1 + 1 = 3.

I wish for a Scorpion.
Granted, but since I had trouble identifying which Scorpion did you mean (the animal or the fictional character), I decided to spawn the Scorpion from Mortal Combat, causing you to get fatalised by him.

I wish I had millions of salmons in my millions of fridges.
low rated
Abovet: Granted, but since I had trouble identifying which Scorpion did you mean (the animal or the fictional character), I decided to spawn the Scorpion from Mortal Combat, causing you to get fatalised by him.

Granted, but after you make the wish, you suddenly have a need for millions of sardines.

I wish for a DRM-free PC release of Disgaea 5.
Abovet: Granted, but since I had trouble identifying which Scorpion did you mean (the animal or the fictional character), I decided to spawn the Scorpion from Mortal Combat, causing you to get fatalised by him.

dtgreene: Granted, but after you make the wish, you suddenly have a need for millions of sardines.

Done. But it's coded to only allow installation on Windows 10.

i wish for 10 anchovy-only pizzas sent to each and every one of my mortal enemies, including the dead ones.
dtgreene: Granted, but after you make the wish, you suddenly have a need for millions of sardines.

dick1982: Done. But it's coded to only allow installation on Windows 10.

i wish for 10 anchovy-only pizzas sent to each and every one of my mortal enemies, including the dead ones.
Granted, but A: you're correctly billed for each of the pizzas, and B: Your mortal enemies (or the people who lurk near their gravesites) all love anchovy pizza.

I wish for a D&D video game with the ToEE's better-than-the-rulebook implementation of the actual 3.5 tabletop rules, NWN's easy-to-use module building system, and Steamworks multiplayer support integration.

Granted, but it is not Legit

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You never again forget to make a wish, but you always express it before the time it is to be uttered.

I wish the Ladder-only Runewords for Diablo 2 LOD to start working for single-player games, too, from an official game update!
I would suggest using the vanilla frosting mod
https://github.com/fearedbliss/Diablo-II--Vanilla-Frosting
http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/13085929116

Not only you can have ladder runes work on SP, it removes most monster immunity so even if you are not a necromancer with no teammates, you will not suffer in hell. It is tailored for Single Player

Edit: Argged ninja'ed

ShadowDragon8685: I wish for a D&D video game with the ToEE's better-than-the-rulebook implementation of the actual 3.5 tabletop rules, NWN's easy-to-use module building system, and Steamworks multiplayer support integration.
Granted, but it is so confusing that it is no fun, and the devs come under fire for enabling paid mods and have to scraped steamworks integration eventually.

I wish publisher will stop strong arming single player games to have a online multi player component that players have to use to unlock some content.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Granted, but it is not Legit

I would suggest using the vanilla frosting mod
https://github.com/fearedbliss/Diablo-II--Vanilla-Frosting
http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/13085929116

Not only you can have ladder runes work on SP, it removes most monster immunity so even if you are not a necromancer with no teammates, you will not suffer in hell. It is tailored for Single Player

I wish publisher will stop strong arming single player games to have a online multi player component that players have to use to unlock some content.
Granted. Now you need to put a plastic figurine on a NFC pedestal to unlock content.

I wish Amiibo to fail.
Darvond: Granted. Now you need to put a plastic figurine on a NFC pedestal to unlock content.

I wish Amiibo to fail.
Granted. But now the only game console that you are allowed to own is a Sega Dreamcast with a broken controller.

I wish for infinite wishes.
Darvond: Granted. Now you need to put a plastic figurine on a NFC pedestal to unlock content.

I wish Amiibo to fail.
TARFU: Granted. But now the only game console that you are allowed to own is a Sega Dreamcast with a broken controller.

Granted, but they don't have to be granted.

I wish for a brand-new top-shelf gaming PC.
TARFU: Granted. But now the only game console that you are allowed to own is a Sega Dreamcast with a broken controller.

ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but they don't have to be granted.

Granted, but the power supply fries the motherboard the first time you try to boot up the computer.

I wish for GOG to become much more successful than Steam.
ShadowDragon8685: Granted, but they don't have to be granted.

TARFU: Granted, but the power supply fries the motherboard the first time you try to boot up the computer.

I wish for GOG to become much more successful than Steam.
Granted, but this happens because Valve buys GOG and rebrands Steam as GOG.

I wish I had a bowl of soup.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by ShadowDragon8685
Wish granted, but the soup is miso soup.

I wish i could inflict some major malediction just by praying, on those utterly deserving it only, of course (excluding me).