It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it Assassin's Creed Pirates?
Pablopa99: Is it Assassin's Creed Pirates?
Yes! :) Also welcome to the club!
Wow, I didn't realize that was my first post, been kinda folllowing this forums for a while now, well it's my turn!

Ghastly skeletons, schyte wielding cultists and posh looking vampires fill my tricolored ranks. My warband heads to the catacombs, a trial of necromancy, a search for life.
Pablopa99: Wow, I didn't realize that was my first post, been kinda folllowing this forums for a while now, well it's my turn!

Ghastly skeletons, schyte wielding cultists and posh looking vampires fill my tricolored ranks. My warband heads to the catacombs, a trial of necromancy, a search for life.
Posh looking vampires? Together with the cultists and skeletons I'll bet it's one of the new HOMAM games...is it HOMAM VI? Although the tricoloured ranks don't make much sense to me, since they are supposed to be from one town.

Hehe, yeah, that happens! Looks like we both made an account in the same year here.
Close! Close!
Pablopa99: Close! Close!
HOMAM:V?

If not, my guess is HOMAM: Close.

;)
Pablopa99: Close! Close!
Green_Hilltop: HOMAM:V?

;)
Nope, you're still missing an important part.
Currently playing a game where the protagonist is an atheist filled with guilt for his past life and tries to save a girl that is locked away.
Ghostbreed: Currently playing a game where the protagonist is an atheist filled with guilt for his past life and tries to save a girl that is locked away.
You have to guess the current riddle first before posting your own. Try answering Pablopa99's riddle and then it will be your turn. :)
Green_Hilltop: HOMAM:V?

;)
Pablopa99: Nope, you're still missing an important part.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines?
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

Damn last boss in that game, I couldn't beat him :(
Elaborigen: Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

Damn last boss in that game, I couldn't beat him :(
Yup. It's an excellent game!

With a steadily challenging and gentle progression, the campaigns manage to prepare the player for competitive play while having their own fun and charming quirks, making them fun in their own right.

You might have missed a useful artifact or had some useful units underleveled, and though there are many viable strategies, you could still beat it by having the tactical instincts acquired with practice.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Pablopa99
I think I must have had some underleved units, the problem is, if I remember correctly, that exp was limited and by the time I figured it out I couldn't do much about it.

In this game, I'm an alien assassin that can go invisible and this time around my target is... a panda.
Elaborigen: I think I must have had some underleved units, the problem is, if I remember correctly, that exp was limited and by the time I figured it out I couldn't do much about it.

In this game, I'm an alien assassin that can go invisible and this time around my target is... a panda.
A Panda? Wow! Is it a serious game or a comedy?
It's not a comedy. And it's not just any panda, it has a name and backstory.