It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final Fantasy 5?
Elaborigen: Final Fantasy 5?
Exactly.
I'm fighting with my superheroe teammates against a guy who wants to make the moon crash against Earth.
Elaborigen: I'm fighting with my superheroe teammates against a guy who wants to make the moon crash against Earth.
Are these original superheros for this game or Marvel / DC etc. ones?
Original, but some can be quite similar to those (powerwise)
Elaborigen: I'm fighting with my superheroe teammates against a guy who wants to make the moon crash against Earth.
What platform is it on? Consoles, PC, arcades, something else or multiple?
Moon crash with earth is a story of an indie game I finished recently, but it doesn't involve superheroes (and is not on earth but on another planet) so I don't think it is. Since the moon-crash is a spoiler as the plot is not revealed till the very end of the game I won't mention the name here...

My question: what's the view? side scrolling, first person, isometric?
Do the heroes live in New Jersey?
It's on PC and tablets. The view is top down, as if you were looking at a table. I don't think the heroes live in New Jersey, although I haven't read a lot about the lore (it's nice, but completely optional).
Extra clue so I don't feel bad for killing this thread.

It's starting an open multiplayer beta on august.
Elaborigen: Extra clue so I don't feel bad for killing this thread.

It's starting an open multiplayer beta on august.
Is the new Blizzard game?
No, it has actually been released quite a while ago, just without multiplayer.
Elaborigen: No, it has actually been released quite a while ago, just without multiplayer.
You need to give more hints. :D
I'm waiting for more questions :P

Ok, now I'm with a competely different party of heroes against a different villain. This one is a space warlord trying to conquer earth with his armies.

In my party we have a sun god, a maori, and some form of mix between aquaman and storm.
Can you give a physical description of the first villain (the moon-earth-crash guy)?

Also a technical question: is it on GOG?