It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Green_Hilltop: Okay, I'm not going to be online tomorrow until late night so I give away my turn to someone else. :)
Something easy then:

HELP: I just started the game, and even though the intro movie shows me getting out of the car carrying a sword and the briefcase, I have no weapons! I see the crosshair, but clicking my mouse ("Attack") doesn't do anything. How can I fight?

EDIT: nevermind, the sword does appear as soon as the first fight starts.
ZFR: Something easy then:

HELP: I just started the game, and even though the intro movie shows me getting out of the car carrying a sword and the briefcase, I have no weapons! I see the crosshair, but clicking my mouse ("Attack") doesn't do anything. How can I fight?

EDIT: nevermind, the sword does appear as soon as the first fight starts.
Shadow Warrior?
Shofixti1227: Shadow Warrior?
Yes (the 2013 version).

Your turn.
ZFR: Yes (the 2013 version).

Your turn.
I pass this time. I have really big problems with internet this week, and my provider said it should be fixed in ~80h.. Writing/browsing forum on mobile on less than 5kb/s is pain.
ZFR: Yes (the 2013 version).

Your turn.
Shofixti1227: I pass this time. I have really big problems with internet this week, and my provider said it should be fixed in ~80h.. Writing/browsing forum on mobile on less than 5kb/s is pain.
In that case I'm using it as I have the time now! :)

If I pick the good side, I'm fighting to save the galaxy from a great evil, or at least help to some degree.
Shofixti1227: I pass this time. I have really big problems with internet this week, and my provider said it should be fixed in ~80h.. Writing/browsing forum on mobile on less than 5kb/s is pain.
Green_Hilltop: In that case I'm using it as I have the time now! :)

If I pick the good side, I'm fighting to save the galaxy from a great evil, or at least help to some degree.
MM7?
Green_Hilltop: In that case I'm using it as I have the time now! :)

ZFR: MM7?
No, however you do have access to very modern and even better technology than ours. Every single class has a different storyline. In one of them you start out as an archeologist, or taking part in an archelogical reserach.
Green_Hilltop: No, however you do have access to very modern and even better technology than ours. Every single class has a different storyline. In one of them you start out as an archeologist, or taking part in an archelogical reserach.
Star Wars: The Old Republic?
I went with Sith Inquisitor, although with a Light Side tendency when I played it.
Green_Hilltop: No, however you do have access to very modern and even better technology than ours. Every single class has a different storyline. In one of them you start out as an archeologist, or taking part in an archelogical reserach.
Sanjuro: Star Wars: The Old Republic?
I went with Sith Inquisitor, although with a Light Side tendency when I played it.
Yes! :) I tried the Guardian (Light Side) back when friends could invite other friends for a short trial before it went F2P, but personally I didn't really enjoy it much due to the quest and combat system, which was very much WoW-like.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Yes! :) I tried the Guardian (Light Side) back when friends could invite other friends for a short trial before it went F2P, but personally I didn't really enjoy it much due to the quest and combat system, which was very much WoW-like.
The companion system and the plot was not that bad though. But I still quit and left the story of my Inquisitor (well, Sorcerer by that time) unfinished. Oh well.

We just arrived to the capital of an occupied country. We were attacked by pirates on the way, but otherwise the trip was fairly boring, much unlike the events that took place before it in the Lucifer Castle.
So, this is the heart of the country that opposed us, the country with which we were at war (heh, that's how we got to become nobility in the first place). It's beautiful, we really should've taken Grace with us, we think she misses her homeland while she's there, in the New World. Hmm, yes, we'll bring her (and the other war heroes who pledged allegiance to our family) here after we've investigated the city somewhat. Now off to the Governor's office we go.
Sanjuro: We just arrived to the capital of an occupied country. We were attacked by pirates on the way, but otherwise the trip was fairly boring, much unlike the events that took place before it in the Lucifer Castle.
So, this is the heart of the country that opposed us, the country with which we were at war (heh, that's how we got to become nobility in the first place). It's beautiful, we really should've taken Grace with us, we think she misses her homeland while she's there, in the New World. Hmm, yes, we'll bring her (and the other war heroes who pledged allegiance to our family) here after we've investigated the city somewhat. Now off to the Governor's office we go.
Sounds interesting. What's the genre?
ZFR: Sounds interesting. What's the genre?
Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
Green_Hilltop: Yes! :) I tried the Guardian (Light Side) back when friends could invite other friends for a short trial before it went F2P, but personally I didn't really enjoy it much due to the quest and combat system, which was very much WoW-like.
Sanjuro: The companion system and the plot was not that bad though. But I still quit and left the story of my Inquisitor (well, Sorcerer by that time) unfinished. Oh well.

We just arrived to the capital of an occupied country. We were attacked by pirates on the way, but otherwise the trip was fairly boring, much unlike the events that took place before it in the Lucifer Castle.
At some point I thought about Expedition: Conquistador but it didn't feel right. 5hen I saw MMORPG so I know it is not that... I have never played any MMO so I can't come up with anything
Ghorpm: At some point I thought about Expedition: Conquistador but it didn't feel right. 5hen I saw MMORPG so I know it is not that... I have never played any MMO so I can't come up with anything
It did have the exploration of the New World as its main theme (in later episodes the focus shifted to the Old World and freedom fighting), but it's not exactly America as the game takes place in an alternative reality where there's magic, alchemy, demons and other fantasy elements.
Although the continent is named after its explorer and its discoverer, it has natives who live in El Dorado and a civil war between Royalists and Republicans takes place there so it's somewhat similar to early modern America.
Sanjuro: It did have the exploration of the New World as its main theme (in later episodes the focus shifted to the Old World and freedom fighting), but it's not exactly America as the game takes place in an alternative reality where there's magic, alchemy, demons and other fantasy elements.
Although the continent is named after its explorer and its discoverer, it has natives who live in El Dorado and a civil war between Royalists and Republicans takes place there so it's somewhat similar to early modern America.
Wild guess: Pirates of the Burning Sea?