It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: I will be offline for several days but it is super easy to guess the game now so just post the answer and continue right away
I dont want to steal the right answer from Sanjuro, but that is Lion king game isnt it? Or im wrong? :)
Ghorpm: I will be offline for several days but it is super easy to guess the game now so just post the answer and continue right away
Shofixti1227: I dont want to steal the right answer from Sanjuro, but that is Lion king game isnt it? Or im wrong? :)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right and it's your go now...
Post edited July 05, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right and it's your go now...
Ok then. I played that game long time ago but it will try to explain it as much as i can:

Im novice thief who was sent by village elders to stole "something important". At beginning of the game i found a very small companion, which will soon become very usefull - he is my second party member, also he is able to reach small areas, such as rat holes. I must be quick in my quest because i must return to my under siege town before it's too late.

Edit:
So far no answers, maybe little hint will help: that "something important" is actually a talking wand. :)
Should be easy now.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Shofixti1227
Shofixti1227: Edit:
So far no answers, maybe little hint will help: that "something important" is actually a talking wand. :)
It helped me by telling me I defnintely didn't play this game. I'll bump this anyway since probably others have recognized it already.

And a question. Could you describe your companion?
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right and it's your go now...
Shofixti1227: Ok then. I played that game long time ago but it will try to explain it as much as i can:

Im novice thief who was sent by village elders to stole "something important". At beginning of the game i found a very small companion, which will soon become very usefull - he is my second party member, also he is able to reach small areas, such as rat holes. I must be quick in my quest because i must return to my under siege town before it's too late.

Edit:
Should be easy now.
Keef the Thief?
ZFR: And a question. Could you describe your companion?
First companion is talking Wand - it is quite weak at the beginning but it will grow stronger along with u. Its yellow and curly, it can be used as a weapon. Also the Wand have very funny dialogues.
Second one is a little mouse. Mouse is called Bob.

Fever_Discordia: Keef the Thief?
Nope.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Shofixti1227
ZFR: And a question. Could you describe your companion?
Shofixti1227: First companion is talking Wand - it is quite weak at the beginning but it will grow stronger along with u. Its yellow and curly, it can be used as a weapon. Also the Wand have very funny dialogues.
Second one is a little mouse. Mouse is called Bob.

Fever_Discordia: Keef the Thief?
Shofixti1227: Nope.
Orcs & Elves 2
Ghorpm: Orcs & Elves 2
Thats right. I thought that nobody will guess this.
Its your turn now. :)
First thing I need to do is to find a way to cross a river. I'm not powerful enough to challenge the guardian of the bridge so I have a few options:
- walk around a bit, kill a few monsters, get more powerful and then fight him
- find somebody who can bring me there
- build myself a raft
I don't have that much time because one of my competitors is already there so I guess I'll do my best to build a raft
Ghorpm: First thing I need to do is to find a way to cross a river.
First thing in...? the quest? the whole game?

Also, could you describe this competitor fellow?
Ghorpm: First thing I need to do is to find a way to cross a river.
ZFR: First thing in...? the quest? the whole game?

Also, could you describe this competitor fellow?
I have to cross the river if I want to win the game. But it's up to me when. My personal preference is to do it early.

There can be one or several competitors. I usually pick them randomly so I can't really describe them, they are different every time I play. They do have the same goal as me - to recover an artifact.
HINT: It's a board game and it has a tabletop version too
Ghorpm: HINT: It's a board game and it has a tabletop version too
Talisman?
Ghorpm: HINT: It's a board game and it has a tabletop version too
Green_Hilltop: Talisman?
Yup. Your turn :)
Green_Hilltop: Talisman?
Ghorpm: Yup. Your turn :)
Okay, I'm not going to be online tomorrow until late night so I give away my turn to someone else. :)