It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Hehe....also I have never seen a greater display of the power of word of mouth, one person hyping the game has gotten everyone waiting for it to show up now. ;)
Well, it also went quite fast before.
j0ekerr: Mousecraft looks like an evil reverse lemmings, using exploding tetris pieces.
goplanet: I'm pretty sure it's just like Warcraft, except instead of war, there's mice.
Nope, it's like StarCraft, but instead of Zergs there are mice :)
iscagog: Can someone please make my taskbar flash if Nox or Shadowrun Dragonfall comes up?
No but we can make sure someone flashes you. Just leave your address.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
Mousecraft. Sadly I bought that thing yesterday...
But it appears to be a cool game. Anybody who want's a copy?
Holy cow! Did you get your sixth free gift? How's that even possible?
skeletonbow: There is a python script to do this in github, don't have the URL handy sorry. Someone else might have a link though.
Here
IAmSinistar: Because mice never changes?
Well they are the most intelligent life form on this planet...(dolphins are second).
yesterday there was nox for sale, but server was slow and browser hung up. The whole day I hoped for nox. I give up. If promo is over, I will buy it.
My second critical hit! I scored *Mousecraft* for free! :-D
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Ornery_Ocelot
iscagog: Can someone please make my taskbar flash if Nox or Shadowrun Dragonfall comes up? Watching footie now. Ta

(missed dinner btw - ty GOG)
skeletonbow: There is a python script to do this in github, don't have the URL handy sorry. Someone else might have a link though.
Hm? Just trying it. Will see...
Which will go 1st Red faction 2 or mousecraft?
animalmother2105: You too? :D
justanoldgamer: Try more fiber in your diets.
Now that was a good one (joke). :)
Dalthnock: No, they won't fool me again. I prefer the classic sales, so I can clearly see how much money I'm saving & feel smart. I need that, once in a while.

I mean, it's a thing you have to do once & it's been fun hanging out with the community, but sweet Jeezus.

All this sleep deprivation messes with your habits, your meal times & everything else.

I had to go to bed at around noon, because for some reason I had this hallucination of April Ryan from The Longest Journey riding a rhinoceros.

Never again.
Haha I remember reading that conversation!
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
Any secret tip ? ^^
iscagog: Can someone please make my taskbar flash if Nox or Shadowrun Dragonfall comes up?
Lemon_Curry: No but we can make sure someone flashes at you. Just leave your address.
Got to be better than Michael Owen's commentary tbh
auberon2k: EVER until the next time. with a new batch of wishlisted games.... It's a vicious cycle.
Dalthnock: No, they won't fool me again. I prefer the classic sales, so I can clearly see how much money I'm saving & feel smart. I need that, once in a while.

I mean, it's a thing you have to do once & it's been fun hanging out with the community, but sweet Jeezus.

All this sleep deprivation messes with your habits, your meal times & everything else.

I had to go to bed at around noon, because for some reason I had this hallucination of April Ryan from The Longest Journey riding a rhinoceros.

Never again.
I had the mother of all migraines yesterday, looking at my screen hurt - it was too bright. I ended up turning off all the lights and hitting refresh on my ipad dialed way dim just so I could try and catch things.... I do like the opportunity to catch a freebie in this type of sale, but haven't been lucky enough to snag one myself yet.
Plus this is not getting my SCCM studying done.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by auberon2k