It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
truhlik: Any secret tip ? ^^
Gift 15 people games and the karma gods will look upn you and see your work. You will instantly get 5000 karma points.
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
truhlik: Any secret tip ? ^^
his real name is tryndamere
Got my 4th freebie a while ago, Signal Ops. Edit : Offer rescinded
Will donate to BBBBoB giveaway.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by huN73R
Oh, no, I lost Nox while I was making lunch :(
I already have it on CD, but I wanted the digital version. Well, I still have one more chance, right?
MouseCraft looks interesting. I may flip a coin to see if I get it
The_Blog: Gift 15 people games and the karma gods will look upn you and see your work. You will instantly get 5000 karma points.
I didn't know those could be used to get free games. I've been using them to offset my crimes against humanity.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IAmSinistar
The_Blog: Gift 15 people games and the karma gods will look upn you and see your work. You will instantly get 5000 karma points.
Indeed, +rep to you for the tremendous generosity in this thread The_Blog as you certainly deserve all the good fortune.
high rated
iscagog: Can someone please make my taskbar flash if Nox or Shadowrun Dragonfall comes up? Watching footie now. Ta

(missed dinner btw - ty GOG)
How does this work for you?
Attachments:
flasher.jpg (282 Kb)
bugamn: Oh, no, I lost Nox while I was making lunch :(
I already have it on CD, but I wanted the digital version. Well, I still have one more chance, right?
of course you do. maybe.
edit : or maybe not. one can never be completely sure about those things.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Turtlesaur
auberon2k: I had the mother of all migraines yesterday, looking at my screen hurt - it was too bright.
Ever tried f.lux?
huN73R, you should donate it to the BBBBoB giveaway!
bugamn: Oh, no, I lost Nox while I was making lunch :(
Don't scare people like that. Nox hasn't come by in some time. Many people waiting for it.
Hello, I'm new, but I have spent hours reading the posts. This thread is more fun than playing most games, and has kept me entertained while I waited for games to come up.

I missed the last one I tried to buy, clicked on the buy button and the wheels just went round and round and round until I finally refreshed the page to find GOG telling me that I had missed my chance and I could either pay the full price or buy something else or wait for a freebie. Freebie? Ha! Not one has come my way so far.

The game I lost was Children of the Nile, if anyone has an unwanted copy?
I did buy the next game that game up, which I didn't really want, so I could offer Clive Barker's Undying in exchange? Also several other games, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I could name some in my morning. I'm not a night owl, and I've been up since 4am, so I'll have to check my library in the morning.

I missed Arcanum yesterday, when the GOG site wouldn't load, and I'm still hoping for Baldur's Gate to appear, also Long Live the Queen, but I think I'm hoping in vain...
So to get some game for free you have to click on buy and it shows you 0$ ?

I have been doing that for two days and nothing :(
goplanet: Some of us haven't had ANY, you know.
phaolo: Well, as usual GoG cannot spread freebies better. -_-'
Yup I got one, Quest For Infamy, and I knew it was something I would never play, so I gave it away.