It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turtlesaur: hey guys as i already mentioned a few times, im fairly new to gog so missing most of its catalogue... so heres a question

what are chances (if any?) for SWOS to appear in this sale?
No new games to appear in this promo. It's a definite set of games (see OP) cycling through until all of them make three appearances.
The_Blog: Holy crap. Thx RNGesus. My 6th freebie.
Mousecraft. Sadly I bought that thing yesterday...
But it appears to be a cool game. Anybody who want's a copy?
hummer010: Sixth!? Wow, I'm still looking for #2.
Some of us haven't had ANY, you know.
Exoanthrope: All this talk of Nox is making me want to try it. :|
I know. I've been curious about it in the past and now I'm almost ready to jump on it.
:-)
I'd love a chance to play that one if you haven't found someone yet. <3
resevil239: I'm still waiting for Wasteland 2, but I missed the sale the first day and of course yesterday it was the one game that slipped by when I wasn't checking as regularly so its looking unlikely I'll get it, depending on how slow the 3rd day moves.
Same here, can't believe I managed to miss it twice. Please show up again Wasteland 2! :(
It is crazy right? Last sale I think I got one or so. but this sale it goes complete nuts ^^
truhlik: Hallo all. How's lurking going? :)
animalmother2105: Not so good, trying to land a second critical, but nothing yet. :)
That means, that you have one hit. So you're semi-lucker ^^
I can imagine to critical hit for shadowgate.
IronArcturus: Red Faction: Guerrilla was a great sandbox game! I keep hoping GOG can get it. It was like GTA on Mars! Here is the wishlist!
Voted eventhough it may be unlikely that we get the game since it was recently updated to a Steam Edition and Nordic taking their games away from GOG.
Tarnicus: Speak of the fox :)
foxworks: All this Nox talk is making my ears tingle!
And here I was thinking it was because I haxxored your dox :P
deleted
high rated
ormaybemidgets: I'd love a chance to play that one if you haven't found someone yet. <3
check you pm ;)
Klumpen0815: Nox may have a cheesy intro, but it's one of the coolest isometric action RPGs in existence.
Buy it! (I already have it anyway).

I've finished it with every character (different areas and fights depending on the character/faction).
we would, but book of unwritten nox still not want to end...
auberon2k: I'd say unlikely at this point. We're already into the 2nd cycle of things. It's all repeat business now. Pretty sure they won't throw anything additional into the mix.
toxicTom: Well maybe the 5 copies of Witcher 3 90% off...

OT: That avatar is from Princess Mononoke?
yes, one of the Kodama I think they are called? Tree spirits. I've been looking for years for a Gif'd version of one but never found a decent one.
Can someone please make my taskbar flash if Nox or Shadowrun Dragonfall comes up? Watching footie now. Ta

(missed dinner btw - ty GOG)
animalmother2105: You too? :D
Try more fiber in your diets.