It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: I heard somehwere that Joss Whedon is leaving Marvel because of lack of freedom. It seems they are forcing him to change characters in a way to set stage for Captain America 3 Civil War arc and he thinks that it ruins the narrative.

On a side note, given his obsession with powerful female characters I wouldn't be surprised if he made Black Widow wield Mjolnir if he was to continue further in franchise. (Speculating, not complaining)
trentonlf: They did make a female Thor so anything is possible
WTF??? A female Thor? Okay, where is the male Aphrodite?
The_Blog: Even if I already saw the first half of the game though?
stg83: Well If you're not sure then you can wait like me when it is in more agreeable price range. :)
I am on the fence. I am holding the last copy hostage in the paypal checkout at the moment ^^
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has vanished (really slow claps).

Fresh Too deal: Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut (-80%) [300]
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Grargar
Mister-Gosh: RNG, I command you to give me a crit on that one !
I tried that, the GOG RNG Freebie Algo doesn't respond to commands or even threats for that matter. ;)
LiefLayer: But I do not think that will put the entire catalog ...
I believe that will put only some series already localized, certainly few series sub (which instead would attract many customers).
I personally believe that at this time in Italy the only real step forward was made with vvvvid on the anime.
Shendue: Well, i think anime distribution rights in Italy must be way cheaper than movies and other tv shows, because if you noticed there's some free legally streaming sites that have plenty of them, even top notch, recent ones (Popcorntv as well, for example), but they only have mediocre, b-series movies and serials. And even small local regional tvs that can't afford decent movies used to broadcast stuff like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball or Fist of the North Star.
you're right. but I wish the future will be better also for film- tv show and ebook
Post edited March 08, 2015 by LiefLayer
Mister-Gosh: RNG, I command you to give me a crit on that one !
stg83: I tried that, the GOG RNG Freebie Algo doesn't respond to commands or even threats for that matter. ;)
Ha, let me show you.
EDIT : or not :-(
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Shendue: snip
Just had a look at Carcassonne... and wept!

All those expansions!

Did you just only get the base game, or somehow get the lot? That is one part of today's table-top gaming that bugs me: late-comers have no chance to get a "complete" set up to the latest whatever is out without a small fortune.

As for the game itself it seems intriguing - going to look at it some more.
Grargar: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has vanished (really slow claps).
Shouldn't it have been: Ba Dum Tss! :P
huN73R: Could be possible, plus Black Widow didn't try to lift the hammer in that trailer where everyone was going at it.
The thing I've heard is that Iron Man gets a radical change in character and starts believing that government should track everyone with powers and Captain America goes off in the opposite direction.

Russo brothers might take up the series is what I've heard
Yeah, that is pretty much what I read about it as well. Captain America: Civil War is really starting to get cramped with heroes since it was announced that Hawkeye will also have a significant role in the movie.
ElTerprise: Shouldn't it have been: Ba Dum Tss! :P
It could have also been crickets or a sudden wave of cold.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Grargar
trentonlf: They did make a female Thor so anything is possible
Maxvorstadt: WTF??? A female Thor? Okay, where is the male Aphrodite?
Or Hermephrodite for that matter...

Can't these writers today come up with something original on their own? :/

All the good stuff is destined to come through the Indies!
toxicTom: You rule :-)

Good night everybody. It's almost midnight here and the deal is (with my wife) that I'm there for the kids in the morning. Would have liked to try a crit onn Banner Saga - maybe it's still possible tomorrow.
Rest well Tom :)
Grargar: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has vanished (really slow claps).
ElTerprise: Shouldn't it have been: Ba Dum Tss! :P
*Slow Clap*
So, my fellow GoGers - how's this Kronos? User reviews are rather mixed, but overall rating is 4 stars...
When it comes to TB games, I prefer "SMAC-type", but I played a lot of "Battle Isle" back in the day and it was fun. Kronos seems to be quite similar to BI and therefore kind of promising. 80% discount is nice too...
huN73R: I wasn't aware of that development, I was only following cinematic universe related news. So what happened to the guy then? Did he die?
In the comics the male Thor died and now a woman is Thor. It's just Marvel trying to appeal to women, just not sure why they picked Thor as a gateway though.