It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: To the german fellas here. Is netflix available in germany with the full catalog or only the localized versions?
Is it even available at all here? I never looked further into it before.
moonshineshadow: It is available since last summer but I have no idea what you can watch since you can only have a look at their catalogue if you register and make an account.
Some shows on netlfix - as an example.

Couldn't find a full catalogue in the short amount of time.

Edit: Damn. Screenshot too big.

Edit 2: Second try
Attachments:
netflix.jpg (310 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
RNG, I command you to give me a crit on that one !
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yep. That annoyed me enough that I never bothered with it again :D
And rightly so!
ElTerprise: Recent example would be the third season of house of cards which is currently a sky exclusive.
MaGo72: So, if I would sign up at netflix, I could only watch german localizations and not TV series which are at the moment running for example in the US?
I googled a bit and you can watch it with the original audio afaik.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
ElTerprise: Recent example would be the third season of house of cards which is currently a sky exclusive.
MaGo72: So, if I would sign up at netflix, I could only watch german localizations and not TV series which are at the moment running for example in the US?
It depends. For example the Breaking Bad-Spin-off "Better Call Saul" is on netlfix analogue to the US-start. But they don't have the rights to all shows they have in the USA.
Ok guys, only 12 copies away from the ending of the Ethan Keaning. Should I grab it or not :S
ElTerprise: And i thought germany was a late starter with netflix.
There's a lot left to be desired in terms of cool, modern stuff in Italy. We also have pretty terrible internet connections, compared to the rest of the richer countries (even compared to many not so rich ones).
I envy the quality of services and many other stuff from Germany.
But i'm happy that we have much less censorship in movies and videogames than in your country. I hate censorship.
The_Blog: Ok guys, only 12 copies away from the ending of the Ethan Keaning. Should I grab it or not :S
YES!!
The_Blog: Ok guys, only 12 copies away from the ending of the Ethan Keaning. Should I grab it or not :S
If you have the computer to run it, absolutely!
The_Blog: I googled a bit and you can watch it with the original audio afaik.
Yes you can. They also the only streaming service in germany to support subtitles (german and sometimes english).
Yes, it's a great game
Even if I already saw the first half of the game though?
trentonlf: They did make a female Thor so anything if possible
I wasn't aware of that development, I was only following cinematic universe related news. So what happened to the guy then? Did he die?

stg83: Well they already have a female Thor now in the comics and maybe that is what Whedon was planning that Marvel doesn't agree with (adding to speculation). ;)
Could be possible, plus Black Widow didn't try to lift the hammer in that trailer where everyone was going at it.
The thing I've heard is that Iron Man gets a radical change in character and starts believing that government should track everyone with powers and Captain America goes off in the opposite direction.

Russo brothers might take up the series is what I've heard
Grargar: Sure. :)
You rule :-)

Good night everybody. It's almost midnight here and the deal is (with my wife) that I'm there for the kids in the morning. Would have liked to try a crit onn Banner Saga - maybe it's still possible tomorrow.
The_Blog: Even if I already saw the first half of the game though?
Well If you're not sure then you can wait like me when it is in more agreeable price range. :)