It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Shouldn't it have been: Ba Dum Tss! :P
Grargar: It could have also been crickets or a sudden wave of cold.
Or a lone larsen effect?
Mr_GeO: So, my fellow GoGers - how's this Kronos? User reviews are rather mixed, but overall rating is 4 stars...
When it comes to TB games, I prefer "SMAC-type", but I played a lot of "Battle Isle" back in the day and it was fun. Kronos seems to be quite similar to BI and therefore kind of promising. 80% discount is nice too...
IamSinistar always says if you enjoy Battle Isles you will enjoy Kronos, I have it but have yet to play it.
Many many Thanks to MichiGen who just gifted me a copy of Ethan Keaning. =)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
Mister-Gosh: Or a lone larsen effect?
I don't get it, sorry.
huN73R: Could be possible, plus Black Widow didn't try to lift the hammer in that trailer where everyone was going at it.
The thing I've heard is that Iron Man gets a radical change in character and starts believing that government should track everyone with powers and Captain America goes off in the opposite direction.

Russo brothers might take up the series is what I've heard
stg83: Yeah, that is pretty much what I read about it as well. Captain America: Civil War is really starting to get cramped with heroes since it was announced that Hawkeye will also have a significant role in the movie.
As a huge MCU fan I am beyond excited for Civil War. It's going to be a mini Avengers
Well, I don't know abut you guys - but I've really enjoyed the last 4 days. Spent way more than the wife knows, but picked up some real bargains.

Played a few hours of games this afternoon, and so far love Sacred 2 (which I would not normally have thought about playing before this sale).

Great to see a genuine community spirit - makes a really pleasant change - see you soon :)
Or a Tumble weed slowly blowing away with the howling wind. ;)
jackster79: Just had a look at Carcassonne... and wept!

All those expansions!

Did you just only get the base game, or somehow get the lot? That is one part of today's table-top gaming that bugs me: late-comers have no chance to get a "complete" set up to the latest whatever is out without a small fortune.

As for the game itself it seems intriguing - going to look at it some more.
It's basically considered one of the three pillars of modern european tabletop classics along with Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride.
All 3 of them have many expansions, but those are entirely optional, since the base games are just amazingly good. And i'm talking Monopoly or Risk! good. The kind of games that you can play with basically anyone because they are not complex at all but at the same time they can get pretty tactical as well when you become experienced at them.
I just bought the base Carcassonne. Maybe i'll buy some expansions later on, if i want to try something different. They say some of them are pretty good.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Mister-Gosh: Or a lone larsen effect?
ElTerprise: I don't get it, sorry.
Crap, I thought the word larsen was the same in english.. ah well.
ElTerprise: I don't get it, sorry.
Mister-Gosh: Crap, I thought the word larsen was the same in english.. ah well.
It might be. English is not my first language.
high rated
Tolmar: Stuck in an everlasting insomnia sale where the only game for sale is Jack Keane 2
Tarnicus: I will be escaping the sale later today! I will probably have net access when at my friend's house on the way to camping, and knowing me, will probably drop in and say hello again :)
Best of luck on your expedition, Tarnicus. I love backpacking and camping (mostly in the context of climbing) and wish i had had the time to drop in on your thread. Hope your eye is improving and think of me trapped in an office once you get out there! :)
Mister-Gosh: Crap, I thought the word larsen was the same in english.. ah well.
ElTerprise: It might be. English is not my first language.
According to a dictionary, you are looking for the word acoustic.
Tarnicus: I will be escaping the sale later today! I will probably have net access when at my friend's house on the way to camping, and knowing me, will probably drop in and say hello again :)
Many luck to your camping expedition. The last time I camped is years ago. Should do that again.
stg83: Yeah, that is pretty much what I read about it as well. Captain America: Civil War is really starting to get cramped with heroes since it was announced that Hawkeye will also have a significant role in the movie.
Completely unrelated, played some Door Kickers and I have to warn you, if your guy dies in campaign he dies forever. All that progress gained by xp is lost. Mission deaths are fine though. I did not come across any warning saying that would happen and I lost my 2 best guys. :'(

trentonlf: In the comics the male Thor died and now a woman is Thor. It's just Marvel trying to appeal to women, just not sure why they picked Thor as a gateway though.
That is a bit strange and Thor isn't a totally an original concept, he is from mythology so it seems a bit silly.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by huN73R
huN73R: Could be possible, plus Black Widow didn't try to lift the hammer in that trailer where everyone was going at it.
The thing I've heard is that Iron Man gets a radical change in character and starts believing that government should track everyone with powers and Captain America goes off in the opposite direction.

Russo brothers might take up the series is what I've heard
Well, considering the Marvel Civil War comic storyline is exactly this, and includes tons of characters (including the X-Men and Brotherhood), this would seem to be as expected. :)