It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: I enjoyed all the episodes, but I personally was not a big fan of Jaynes so the Jaynestown episode was not one of my favorites.
I heard somehwere that Joss Whedon is leaving Marvel because of lack of freedom. It seems they are forcing him to change characters in a way to set stage for Captain America 3 Civil War arc and he thinks that it ruins the narrative.

On a side note, given his obsession with powerful female characters I wouldn't be surprised if he made Black Widow wield Mjolnir if he was to continue further in franchise. (Speculating, not complaining)
The_Blog: To the german fellas here. Is netflix available in germany with the full catalog or only the localized versions?
Is it even available at all here? I never looked further into it before.
It is available since last summer but I have no idea what you can watch since you can only have a look at their catalogue if you register and make an account.
Shendue: Netflix isn't available in Italy yet. But i read they are working on it, contractation with ISPs is in motion.
LiefLayer: But I do not think that will put the entire catalog ...
I believe that will put only some series already localized, certainly few series sub (which instead would attract many customers).
I personally believe that at this time in Italy the only real step forward was made with vvvvid on the anime.
Well, i think anime distribution rights in Italy must be way cheaper than movies and other tv shows, because if you noticed there's some free legally streaming sites that have plenty of them, even top notch, recent ones (Popcorntv as well, for example), but they only have mediocre, b-series movies and serials. And even small local regional tvs that can't afford decent movies used to broadcast stuff like Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball or Fist of the North Star.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Shendue
Do we have a list of what's still to come?
huN73R: On a side note, given his obsession with powerful female characters I wouldn't be surprised if he made Black Widow wield Mjolnir if he was to continue further in franchise. (Speculating, not complaining)
Well they already have a female Thor now in the comics and maybe that is what Whedon was planning that Marvel doesn't agree with (adding to speculation). ;)
high rated
moonshineshadow: It is available since last summer but I have no idea what you can watch since you can only have a look at their catalogue if you register and make an account.
What shady practice.
HypersomniacLive: Do we have a list of what's still to come?
Sure. :)
trentonlf: I enjoyed all the episodes, but I personally was not a big fan of Jaynes so the Jaynestown episode was not one of my favorites.
huN73R: I heard somehwere that Joss Whedon is leaving Marvel because of lack of freedom. It seems they are forcing him to change characters in a way to set stage for Captain America 3 Civil War arc and he thinks that it ruins the narrative.

On a side note, given his obsession with powerful female characters I wouldn't be surprised if he made Black Widow wield Mjolnir if he was to continue further in franchise. (Speculating, not complaining)
They did make a female Thor so anything is possible
Post edited March 08, 2015 by trentonlf
jackster79: Just sort of re-discovering them now myself (also gagging at the prices a bit - oh how the times have changed in 25 years, but I digress!).

Two latest acquisitions are Galaxy Defenders and Eclipse. Enjoy them both, and if I had a tablet I might look into getting the mobile app version of Eclipse. Disclaimer: Have not actually played Eclipse yet with a group, as I want to learn it first before attempting to explain it to others, but I have enjoyed it quite a bit so far. Nifty little Twilight Imperium-like/-lite/Master of Orion-ish game.
I'll give a look to those. Thanks for the suggestion.
LiefLayer: But I do not think that will put the entire catalog ...
I believe that will put only some series already localized, certainly few series sub (which instead would attract many customers).
I personally believe that at this time in Italy the only real step forward was made with vvvvid on the anime.
ElTerprise: Same here in germany. Netflix has a far smaller catalog. Even some of their originals can't be shown on netflix due to conflicting rights.
In fact the problem is just that the copyright system is done wrong everywhere, (although in the United States will "feel" less even there is not better just think about how many houses of hollywood sell their movies without DRM).
This does nothing but encourage piracy unfortunately, because if one wants to see a series that is not even sold has little choice.
And once one has learned and acquired the habit is difficult to change his mind.
In any case, as has happened for the music and for video games is hoped that sooner or later everything goes in the right direction.
moonshineshadow: It is available since last summer but I have no idea what you can watch since you can only have a look at their catalogue if you register and make an account.
HypersomniacLive: What shady practice.
Yep. That annoyed me enough that I never bothered with it again :D
The_Blog: Well that is a shame though I kinda expected it.
ElTerprise: Recent example would be the third season of house of cards which is currently a sky exclusive.
So, if I would sign up at netflix, I could only watch german localizations and not TV series which are at the moment running for example in the US?
Grargar: Sure. :)
Cheers. ALL that is still to come?! I honestly can't see the Promo ending within the weekend.
Fresh deal: Battle Worlds: Kronos (-80%) [450]
Fresh - Battle Worlds: Kronos [450]

D'oh! Ninja'd! lol~
Post edited March 08, 2015 by genkicolleen