It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The patch comes with some cool additional content you should definitely look into:

No place like home(s)
Wanna spruce up your Megabuilding digs? Now you can give your place a complete makeover! And if you’re going for a completely fresh look, there are four new apartments waiting for you in Night City. Kick your feet up in a new neighborhood, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, check out your stash, and more.

Mirror, mirror on the wall…
You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who's the fairest of them all, now?

There are also other important changes to the game that require your attention:

Reassigning Perk Points and Clothing Mods
Perks have been improved and the Cold Blood progression tree has been reworked, as well as the rules governing clothing mods. As a result, all the Perk points you spent, and Clothing mods were reset. You can reassign them for free in their respective menus.

Finally, the gameplay has also been improved in many smaller yet important details:

Fixer gigs
V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district.
Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.

Weapon and economy balancing
Experiment and find the best way to defeat your enemies, while doing your gigs for more eddies than ever before!

Map improvements
Various map usability improvements have been added. They're related to resizing icons, adding new tooltips and filters. This includes a dynamic filter based on zoom level as well as a custom filter that can be configured by the player.

Story and interactions
New text messages will give you more opportunities to interact with your romantic partner.

Rejecting holocalls
You can now reject holocalls that are not crucial to the main storyline – you will receive a text message instead. You can also mute holocalls in the Settings menu.

Improved driving
Introducing our all-new Burn Out Mode! Hold Gas + Brake to engage, steer to rotate. The old system only allowed rotating on the spot, now try modulating the inputs to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, drifts or heat up the tires to do a drag-race style launch with a High Grip boost.

Traffic and crowd behavior
Traffic is now smoother and more realistic. Drivers now react more believably to traffic events, such as bumps and crashes, and will panic in dangerous situations. Crowds move more fluidly and react more believably to your actions. So if you go looking for trouble, you’ll probably find it!

Improved stability and performance
Among many other changes, there is an addition of AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 algorithm, replacing Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS). Now you can also use a benchmark mode.

Of course, that's not all! You can find more information in the detailed Patch 1.5 change list.
The game is awful in general, it's not just bugs,etc. low standard gamers giving credit for including things that should have been there in the first place at launch.
low rated
How about fixing the police for once, instead of making excuses on why it couldn't be fixed.

When modders can do a better job than a fully paid team is a disgrace.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Marcus-Havoc
more content is always good. Look forward to playing some more.
high rated
As long as some content requires Galaxy to unlock I will refrain from ever buying this game.
Post edited February 15, 2022 by Ganni1987
-no Windows7 support anymore
-still no real police chases
high rated
Ganni1987: As long as some content requires Galaxy to unlock I will refrain from ever buying this game.
Is there a way for CDPR to Include this with off-line installers soon?
Post edited February 15, 2022 by novumZ
low rated
Here is what I hope more from CD Projekt RED and gog.com for Cyberpunk 2077 in the future.

1. Keep adding new content for FREE.

2. Do not ever add a multiplayer ever. I love playing Cyberpunk 2077 all by my self without any other human beings. Not every single video game in existence needs multiplayer or Co-op. Adding multiplayer will probably make CD Projekt RED also want to sell microtransactions in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

3.Support Cyberpunk 2077 for many, many, many, many years. This is a reality that might never happen, but I will dream it is happening in a alternate universe damnit.

4. Release expansion packs for sale that add new zones to the map and have campaign stories that are ten hours long or longer than ten hours, release these expansion packs for sale if you possibly can every six month or once per year. Damnit I want my 1990's and early 2000's expansion packs back, but not one expansion pack or two expansion packs per video game, per sequel or per spin-off. Sell me expansion packs for Cyberpunk 2077 for more than one year or for more than two years.

5. I seriously love CD Projekt RED and gog.com and I really am thinking of spending $50 dollars (USD) per year to purchase one copy of Cyberpunk 2077 per year. Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the best singleplayer video games I have ever enjoyed playing along side there with, Unreal, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, The Witcher, Two Worlds, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. That is basically all of the singleplayer video games that I play all most every single day for hours, and hours, and hours, and hours. Not many other video games do I play as much for hours and hours like I do these video games. I have been playing video games since 1996 and CD Projekt RED has made me enjoy video games now more than ever, with all of these video games being released for sale that have microtransactions sold in them that annoy me very much.

Thank you CD Projekt RED for continuing to support Cyberpunk 2077, please support Cyberpunk 2077 I will go as far as to say for even fifteen, yes fifteen (15) years. I can keep purchasing one copy of Cyberpunk 2077 per year, because what is $50 dollars (USD) out of my yearly salary?
Johnathanamz: 2. Do not ever add a multiplayer ever. I love playing Cyberpunk 2077 all by my self without any other human beings. Not every single video game in existence needs multiplayer or Co-op. Adding multiplayer will probably make CD Projekt RED also want to sell microtransactions in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.
Hell no!

I'd love to play CP2077 multiplayer with my wife, or get a few of us together into an edgerunner team.

Sure I don't want generic Deathmatch or Capture the flag, but imagine being able to do squad based missions. A net runner taking down automated defences while the rest of the team sneak in.

Even better if they gave the community the ability to create their own missions and stories.
This is a great step in the right direction. The only thing thats holding off this game to become truely amazing is if the patching cease to stop now. The more the game cooks inside the patch oven the better its gonna get, thats the simple truth. All people want is Cyberpunk 2077 according to developers promises and nothing else. I'd imagine a lot of 10/10 best game ever made comments once the developers realize this games full and complete potential.

Hell, I'd even stop bickering about adding minigames (for instance, theres lots of arcade machines but no way to play them) if they simply just include the stuff they promised over time. If they patch up the game, even if it takes years, I am sure most people will then consider Cyberpunk a good game.

No Man Sky also took years to patch and look how people praise it now. Games don't exist in a vacuum anymore where nothing ever changes. People are realizing that any software can get patched up. Most software actually gets patched up, just not with games because that doesn't usually earn the developers money in the long run,
Johnathanamz: 2. Do not ever add a multiplayer ever. I love playing Cyberpunk 2077 all by my self without any other human beings. Not every single video game in existence needs multiplayer or Co-op. Adding multiplayer will probably make CD Projekt RED also want to sell microtransactions in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.
mechmouse: Hell no!

I'd love to play CP2077 multiplayer with my wife, or get a few of us together into an edgerunner team.

Sure I don't want generic Deathmatch or Capture the flag, but imagine being able to do squad based missions. A net runner taking down automated defences while the rest of the team sneak in.

Even better if they gave the community the ability to create their own missions and stories.
If CD Projekt RED ever does add multiplayer to Cyberpunk 2077 in the future I seriously hope they never sell microtransactions and give away the items for FREE in patches, like they are doing now and sell the expansion packs instead like I said in my comment.
The only thing I don't like about these patches are that they're so large you might as well just download the whole damn game again. According to Open World Games, the patch is 60gb, which if I recall correctly is the size of the game installed. So here we go, 29 files on the work wifi because I&m not using my data on this shit. Haha!
low rated
Dray2k: This is a great step in the right direction. The only thing thats holding off this game to become truely amazing is if the patching cease to stop now. The more the game cooks inside the patch oven the better its gonna get, thats the simple truth. All people want is Cyberpunk 2077 according to developers promises and nothing else. I'd imagine a lot of 10/10 best game ever made comments once the developers realize this games full and complete potential.

Hell, I'd even stop bickering about adding minigames (for instance, theres lots of arcade machines but no way to play them) if they simply just include the stuff they promised over time. If they patch up the game, even if it takes years, I am sure most people will then consider Cyberpunk a good game.

No Man Sky also took years to patch and look how people praise it now. Games don't exist in a vacuum anymore where nothing ever changes. People are realizing that any software can get patched up. Most software actually gets patched up, just not with games because that doesn't usually earn the developers money in the long run,
What Hello Games is doing to No Man's Sky is one of the very best things to ever happen in the video game industry in a very long time.

I think Hello Games is still planning to release patches with new content and DLC's all for FREE in 2022 as well?

If CD Projekt RED does this to Cyberpunk 2077 I will be very happy and will just always remain very happy with my purchase of Cyberpunk 2077 until the day I die from old age.
Hopefully CDPR can pull a No Man’s Sky and make this game into something amazing.
mechmouse: Hell no!

Johnathanamz: If CD Projekt RED ever does add multiplayer to Cyberpunk 2077 in the future I seriously hope they never sell microtransactions and give away the items for FREE in patches, like they are doing now and sell the expansion packs instead like I said in my comment.
Ya know it doesn't have to be some grandiose gtaonline-like service, if they do it i hope it's more like a "make your own server and let as many people on as your servers able to handle" kind of multiplayer.....
tremere110: Hopefully CDPR can pull a No Man’s Sky and make this game into something amazing.
If CD Projekt RED does to Cyberpunk 2077, what Hello Games is doing to No Man's Sky my faith in the video games industry being a little less greedy will make me very happy.