It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The patch comes with some cool additional content you should definitely look into:

No place like home(s)
Wanna spruce up your Megabuilding digs? Now you can give your place a complete makeover! And if you’re going for a completely fresh look, there are four new apartments waiting for you in Night City. Kick your feet up in a new neighborhood, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, check out your stash, and more.

Mirror, mirror on the wall…
You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who's the fairest of them all, now?

There are also other important changes to the game that require your attention:

Reassigning Perk Points and Clothing Mods
Perks have been improved and the Cold Blood progression tree has been reworked, as well as the rules governing clothing mods. As a result, all the Perk points you spent, and Clothing mods were reset. You can reassign them for free in their respective menus.

Finally, the gameplay has also been improved in many smaller yet important details:

Fixer gigs
V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district.
Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.

Weapon and economy balancing
Experiment and find the best way to defeat your enemies, while doing your gigs for more eddies than ever before!

Map improvements
Various map usability improvements have been added. They're related to resizing icons, adding new tooltips and filters. This includes a dynamic filter based on zoom level as well as a custom filter that can be configured by the player.

Story and interactions
New text messages will give you more opportunities to interact with your romantic partner.

Rejecting holocalls
You can now reject holocalls that are not crucial to the main storyline – you will receive a text message instead. You can also mute holocalls in the Settings menu.

Improved driving
Introducing our all-new Burn Out Mode! Hold Gas + Brake to engage, steer to rotate. The old system only allowed rotating on the spot, now try modulating the inputs to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, drifts or heat up the tires to do a drag-race style launch with a High Grip boost.

Traffic and crowd behavior
Traffic is now smoother and more realistic. Drivers now react more believably to traffic events, such as bumps and crashes, and will panic in dangerous situations. Crowds move more fluidly and react more believably to your actions. So if you go looking for trouble, you’ll probably find it!

Improved stability and performance
Among many other changes, there is an addition of AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 algorithm, replacing Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS). Now you can also use a benchmark mode.

Of course, that's not all! You can find more information in the detailed Patch 1.5 change list.
EchoOfMidgar: Cmon CDPR, ....there is no way how to untrack quests ...even in this big patch you were not able to provide us with this option

Also the map. I welcome the filter and its custom mode, but why on earth I cannot turn off the yellow exclamation marks if I can turn off literally everything except those?
If I'm not mistaken... The yellow exclamation marks are the marks telling you what to do next for the main mission.
Katzapult: Why on earth would you "drastically reduce" the amount of loot that can be found in the environment? This doesn't enhance the immersion at all. All it does is take away the sense of freedom which is vital to an open world rpg experience. I'm pretty unsatisfied with this patch to be honest. In fact, it really is a reason to stop playing the game now. It's ruined. At least for me. Looting is an important part of exploring.
They just reduced the loot of the game to make it more balanced, I got all the time 99 bounce in my inventory and there are plenty of them scattered arround the enviroment, make them a little more sparced won't affect anybody, don't be so dramatic.
EchoOfMidgar: Cmon CDPR, ....there is no way how to untrack quests ...even in this big patch you were not able to provide us with this option

Also the map. I welcome the filter and its custom mode, but why on earth I cannot turn off the yellow exclamation marks if I can turn off literally everything except those?
Outsiders: If I'm not mistaken... The yellow exclamation marks are the marks telling you what to do next for the main mission.
Well yes, but players have to be able to toggle it off if players want.

You know, I have been playing games over 25 years and it has become really boring for me just to follow a yellow mark all the time. Such a system just does not satisfy me anymore. I want to be a part of the world and not to be interfered by whatever HUDs, markers or visual smog like this.

Of course, players are different and many need such markers. That is fine by me, but why there is no option to toggle everything off? As if CD Project just does not care about this type of players. And it is possible to do as there are mods for it. It is really a shame that the developers still were not able to add this option.
Hello. I have rtx 2070s. And i dont see any options about new VRS support in the game? How to enable this?
Post edited February 16, 2022 by fAn4ever
All this makes me wonder if CDP truly knew the state CP2077 was before release, I mean they must have right. The game probably would of sold far more if they just spent at least another 12 months on it.
Katzapult: Why on earth would you "drastically reduce" the amount of loot that can be found in the environment? This doesn't enhance the immersion at all. All it does is take away the sense of freedom which is vital to an open world rpg experience. I'm pretty unsatisfied with this patch to be honest. In fact, it really is a reason to stop playing the game now. It's ruined. At least for me. Looting is an important part of exploring.
Ruvika: They just reduced the loot of the game to make it more balanced, I got all the time 99 bounce in my inventory and there are plenty of them scattered arround the enviroment, make them a little more sparced won't affect anybody, don't be so dramatic.
This is very subjective. In my opinion you should be able to choose between what to take with you and what to leave behind.

A propper stealing mechanic would have solved the issue as well and wouldn't affect the immersion that much. It's a simulated scifi city. There should always be too much loot to take everything.

There are so many ways to keep players from filling their inventory. Just radically reducing the amount of stuff you can find is not an ideal solution. It`s just one that is very easy to do.

And I don't believe in something like "lazy developers" or BS like that. I know they are trying to do their best. But I still think they chose the worst way to get rid of the problem. It just doesn't fit into a game like this.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Katzapult
Do the developers read comments in this topic? I am asking because yesterday during the stream, one of the developers talking said that when he had come to reddit he had seen this or that .... So reddit is the main platform for gathering info for CDPR?
Johnathanamz: What Hello Games is doing to No Man's Sky is one of the very best things to ever happen in the video game industry in a very long time.

I think Hello Games is still planning to release patches with new content and DLC's all for FREE in 2022 as well?
Have they managed to get weather to sync in multiplayer yet? One of the main reasons we quit playing is it was stupid that one person had to hide in shelter because their console had them in a storm, while the other player had clear skies and could continue to do things outside.
low rated
EchoOfMidgar: Do the developers read comments in this topic? I am asking because yesterday during the stream, one of the developers talking said that when he had come to reddit he had seen this or that .... So reddit is the main platform for gathering info for CDPR?
Wouldn't surprise me if the GOG subreddit is the main source they look at, since it is the most pro-Galaxy source possible, and we all can see that's what they seem to care the most about.
EchoOfMidgar: Do the developers read comments in this topic? I am asking because yesterday during the stream, one of the developers talking said that when he had come to reddit he had seen this or that .... So reddit is the main platform for gathering info for CDPR?
I am sure the video game developers at CD Projekt RED read these gog.com forums, since gog.com is owned by CD Projekt RED.
low rated
Oh, and another user brought this to my attention but I can't find the post...

Why is GOG still selling the DRMed i.e. "you must be online" Interactive Map for Cyberpunk? That is not appropriate content to have on a DRM-free store.
So does the police still spawn magically right behind you?
low rated
kmanitou: So does the police still spawn magically right behind you?
Yes, sort of. They now just spawn a couple more meters away from you. But they basically just spawn out of thin air.

They made the most retarded excuse when somebody asked why they aren't included.

This sums it up, "Sasko first responded by pointing out that not every open world game has police responses, mentioning that Elden Ring and Sonic Frontiers likely won't have those either."

https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-no-police-chases-why/
Johnathanamz: I am sure the video game developers at CD Projekt RED read these gog.com forums, since gog.com is owned by CD Projekt RED.
GOG is owned by CD Projekt. CD Projekt RED is also owned by CD Projekt. CD Projekt RED is not CD Projekt.
low rated
Johnathanamz: I am sure the video game developers at CD Projekt RED read these gog.com forums, since gog.com is owned by CD Projekt RED.
paladin181: GOG is owned by CD Projekt. CD Projekt RED is also owned by CD Projekt. CD Projekt RED is not CD Projekt.
Ok you are like the fifth person in the last ten years who has told me that gog.com is owned by CD Projekt.

I will keep saying gog.com is owned by CD Projekt RED all I want, also Judisalacariot gog.com employee said they are owned by CD Projekt RED in one of my topics a few years ago you can look it up because I do not remember which topic it was in.

Do you have a problem with that?

If you do then keep on correcting me as I will just keep saying CD Projekt RED.