It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The patch comes with some cool additional content you should definitely look into:

No place like home(s)
Wanna spruce up your Megabuilding digs? Now you can give your place a complete makeover! And if you’re going for a completely fresh look, there are four new apartments waiting for you in Night City. Kick your feet up in a new neighborhood, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, check out your stash, and more.

Mirror, mirror on the wall…
You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who's the fairest of them all, now?

There are also other important changes to the game that require your attention:

Reassigning Perk Points and Clothing Mods
Perks have been improved and the Cold Blood progression tree has been reworked, as well as the rules governing clothing mods. As a result, all the Perk points you spent, and Clothing mods were reset. You can reassign them for free in their respective menus.

Finally, the gameplay has also been improved in many smaller yet important details:

Fixer gigs
V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district.
Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.

Weapon and economy balancing
Experiment and find the best way to defeat your enemies, while doing your gigs for more eddies than ever before!

Map improvements
Various map usability improvements have been added. They're related to resizing icons, adding new tooltips and filters. This includes a dynamic filter based on zoom level as well as a custom filter that can be configured by the player.

Story and interactions
New text messages will give you more opportunities to interact with your romantic partner.

Rejecting holocalls
You can now reject holocalls that are not crucial to the main storyline – you will receive a text message instead. You can also mute holocalls in the Settings menu.

Improved driving
Introducing our all-new Burn Out Mode! Hold Gas + Brake to engage, steer to rotate. The old system only allowed rotating on the spot, now try modulating the inputs to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, drifts or heat up the tires to do a drag-race style launch with a High Grip boost.

Traffic and crowd behavior
Traffic is now smoother and more realistic. Drivers now react more believably to traffic events, such as bumps and crashes, and will panic in dangerous situations. Crowds move more fluidly and react more believably to your actions. So if you go looking for trouble, you’ll probably find it!

Improved stability and performance
Among many other changes, there is an addition of AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 algorithm, replacing Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS). Now you can also use a benchmark mode.

Of course, that's not all! You can find more information in the detailed Patch 1.5 change list.
agogfan: If I recall correctly, you were one of the six invited to visit GOG's offices a number of years ago? I can understand your feeling a sense of betrayal that GOG didn't take to heart all the advice you gave them.
You recall correctly but I was criticising GOG before I went there already. So it is not as if I would be angry about them and therefore trying to badmouth them. I am still a loyal customer and I still like GOG. That does not change the fact that they made decisions which make Galaxy mandatory to get everything the game has to offer. Something they said again and again would never happen. I would not have said anything if the reason for this would be a technical one - but it would be more than easy to add this stuff to the offline installers. Yes, they wanted people who are usually using other platforms to create GOG accounts ... and decided it would be a good idea to get one time customers with this move (no regular steam customer who is used to DRM and does not care could be turned into a GOG customer just because of CP2077) instead of pleasing their loyal long time customers ... they even scared some potential buyers away. That's what I meant with "not the smartest decision".

agogfan: That said, GOG is a business and I doubt many businesses exist out there that truly care about supporting our world views. And I also think there is too much greed in the world at the moment for our world views to gain significant traction right now.
1) Yes, GOG is a business and imo they made the wrong decision business wise as well.
2) Please! This is a videogame forum. Almost everything in th ereal world is more important than this forum is supposed to talk about video games.

agogfan: But GOG have repeatedly said in the past that they will never go against being DRM-free, and I choose to take them at their word... with just a little gentle reminder now and then ;)
I doubt they will go against DRM-Free and I never accused them to do so. However they also said that Galaxy will ALWAYS be optional and they already broke that promise.

Jarik12.3: Tbh people make a bigger fuss about these cosmetics than it's actually worth.
While it's fair to ask to have them integrated in an offline installer, these items are quite garbage gameplaywise. That goes for stats, selling and scrap value... I wouldn't personally waste my energy on that.
GOG is forcing their customers to use Galaxy to get a certain bonus - THAT is what it is all about. If this is much ado about nothing for you - fine. I see this different. To make it clear: I DO use Galaxy so I am not affected at all but I still think it is a stupid decision from GOG and CDPR to not make those bonus available offline ... especially 1,5 years after with CP2077 being the problem child it became.
Post edited February 19, 2022 by MarkoH01
Please Help !!

Was any change in the offline files from version 1.5 ????
I download the full pack at 16. Feb and today some reports out in the field there is a new version of 1.5 updated....
Can we get any confirm about this please.
Need to know if i have an outdated version of the files and re-download it.
My ISP will be a happy cow this days...haha
kmanitou: Maybe it isn't about the virtual cosmetic items in a video game?
MarkoH01: GOG is forcing their customers to use Galaxy to get a certain bonus - THAT is what it is all about. If this is much ado about nothing for you - fine. I see this different. To make it clear: I DO use Galaxy so I am not affected at all but I still think it is a stupid decision from GOG and CDPR to not make those bonus available offline ... especially 1,5 years after with CP2077 being the problem child it became.
And that's why I wrote, that it's fair to ask for an offline installer.

However, some of the posts in these forum make it sound like not having these bonusses will cripple the whole game or totally ruined their shopping experience on GOG. Consindering that dev's tend to give similar things as preorder-bonusses or as exclusive codes on gamecons, which rarely anyone seems to complain about, I do find this an overreaction.
Down-to-earth criticism is fine, but I wanted to clarify to agogfan that you don't get a crippled version of cyberpunk if you don't have access to galaxy. These doomsday-posts are just quite over the top imo.
Jarik12.3: However, some of the posts in these forum make it sound like not having these bonusses will cripple the whole game or totally ruined their shopping experience on GOG. Consindering that dev's tend to give similar things as preorder-bonusses or as exclusive codes on gamecons, which rarely anyone seems to complain about, I do find this an overreaction.
Down-to-earth criticism is fine, but I wanted to clarify to agogfan that you don't get a crippled version of cyberpunk if you don't have access to galaxy. These doomsday-posts are just quite over the top imo.
I completely do agree. The non available cosmetic items (as it is the case with almost every cosmetic item) don't affect the game at all and I am sorry if some of my post gave this impression. I was merely stating that there is no reason to keep those cosmetic items from customers who prefer to not use Galaxy.
nutsB2: Please Help !!

Was any change in the offline files from version 1.5 ????
I download the full pack at 16. Feb and today some reports out in the field there is a new version of 1.5 updated....
Can we get any confirm about this please.
Need to know if i have an outdated version of the files and re-download it.
My ISP will be a happy cow this days...haha
I got the same notification. There has been a 66GB "Hotfix" but according to the CDPR forums it should only be about 10GB on Steam. The only official mention of a new patch talks about a hotfix which will fix a problem with the PS4 version

"There's a software update for PS4 live now. It addresses the issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PS4 after installing the latest game patch. Please make sure to update your system."

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/technical-update.11099377/

but it is hard to believe that this would take 66GB.
Post edited February 19, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I was merely stating that there is no reason to keep those cosmetic items from customers who prefer to not use Galaxy.
Yeah, that we can agree on. Technical-wise that shouldn't be a problem.
low rated
Jarik12.3: However, some of the posts in these forum make it sound like not having these bonusses will cripple the whole game or totally ruined their shopping experience on GOG. Consindering that dev's tend to give similar things as preorder-bonusses or as exclusive codes on gamecons, which rarely anyone seems to complain about, I do find this an overreaction.
It isn't so much about the cosmetic items themselves but rather it is about the implications of what is happening long-term. For a company known for DRM-free gaming to not only sell games where content is locked behind a client requirement, but also to do it in "their own" flagship game, is extremely concerning and off-putting. Absolutely it should effect the shopping experience of anyone who cares about DRM-free because it is as though the company is telling you "we don't care about DRM-free as much as we do our proprietary client."

I would add that the issue is magnified as well, because as of right now GOG is the biggest "DRM-free store" around; thus, for GOG to move away from DRM-free would seem to have negative implications on DRM-free gaming in the market as a whole. In other words, if GOG becomes another Scheme key reseller (like Humble Bundle, essentially), where do those of us who care about DRM-free go? People who don't care about DRM and client requirements can get their experience anywhere. But what about people like me who insist on DRM-free?

Jarik12.3: Down-to-earth criticism is fine, but I wanted to clarify to agogfan that you don't get a crippled version of cyberpunk if you don't have access to galaxy. These doomsday-posts are just quite over the top imo.
Don't you see the sentiment of it "not being a lot of content" works the other way too? Think of it in terms of numerical values. If those of us who insist on offline installers aren't "missing anything" then in turn those of us who are on Galaxy wouldn't be "gaining anything" either. Yet we know that those on Galaxy get "greater-than-zero" amount of content with this "My Rewards" stuff (even if it is hardly anything compared to the other content of the game).

So let's stop playing pretend or inventing strawman arguments. I don't think anyone has called the offline installer of Cyberpunk "crippled" by not having the Galaxy rewards. That's another point of concern, that this is designated as Rewards. Why does there need to be so much incentive to use Galaxy? Making the preload version require Galaxy, despite apparently Witcher 3 users being able to preload in the past, wasn't enough?

All of it is erosion of DRM-free gaming thus not an overreaction for anyone granting it is important we at least have the option of DRM-free gaming in the future.
rjbuffchix: [snip]
To clarify: If GOG decides to go full DRM, I'll just leave, since they would get rid of the reason why I buy games here.

A few low value marketing items don't get my blood boiling though and won't stop me from buying games here, locking myself out of the fun as long as it lasts. Anything will go belly up sooner or later. No reason to get so much invested emotionally in a storefront.
Can we stop this useless DRM discussion, please.

Let us focus on the patch and maybe changes about it.
I just double check the file size of the first an last offline install pack and the full name and size
is identical.

setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680).exe
setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680)-1.bin
setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680)-28.bin

I would say there is no change at this files so far. So i will not download the packet again.
Hope GOG bring a little bit light in this round.
This patch or hotfix speculation totally sucks! Maybe all on stream/galaxy are beta testers now.
No idea, but since the 1.5 my Cyberpunk has a little bit performance issues. Not during the
gameplay but when i open the map the system slow down/jerking for some seconds. After a short while to return to normal again. And from my experience the 1.5 is less stable as 1.31 was.
I hope we get official infos from GOG or CD Project Red soon!!
nutsB2: Can we stop this useless DRM discussion, please.

Let us focus on the patch and maybe changes about it.
I just double check the file size of the first an last offline install pack and the full name and size
is identical.

setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680).exe
setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680)-1.bin
setup_cyberpunk_2077_build_3836782change_4719897_dllfix_(64bit)_(53680)-28.bin

I would say there is no change at this files so far. So i will not download the packet again.
Hope GOG bring a little bit light in this round.
This patch or hotfix speculation totally sucks! Maybe all on stream/galaxy are beta testers now.
No idea, but since the 1.5 my Cyberpunk has a little bit performance issues. Not during the
gameplay but when i open the map the system slow down/jerking for some seconds. After a short while to return to normal again. And from my experience the 1.5 is less stable as 1.31 was.
I hope we get official infos from GOG or CD Project Red soon!!
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/technical-update.11099377/post-13370137

It seems as if the first "fix" was a mistake since the actual hotfix only shopuld be a few GB in size.
thx. hope so too.
Wait of the GOG offline files "update 1.5 hotfix kosher" now.
Post edited February 19, 2022 by nutsB2
low rated
rjbuffchix: [snip]
Jarik12.3: To clarify: If GOG decides to go full DRM, I'll just leave, since they would get rid of the reason why I buy games here.

A few low value marketing items don't get my blood boiling though and won't stop me from buying games here, locking myself out of the fun as long as it lasts. Anything will go belly up sooner or later. No reason to get so much invested emotionally in a storefront.
Please define what “full drm” would be? Locking some content behind an online gate isn’t it, what about a fully online gated product (piggyback), or a game designed to be online always with a small bit offline, r online only (gwent)? There are other examples. The reason it matters s because there is nowhere else to go for most of us. If i want a client with loads of online functions, I would use steam, or epic, or GFWDead, or uplay or any of the hundreds of others. For those who don’t want that it’s really here and some minor other stores. This is really the key thing, to be different and not copy other stores. If bmw released a supercar with one square wheel is it worth discussing how small a part of the car one wheel is or the overall damage it does to the whole product?
nightcraw1er.488: Please define what “full drm” would be? Locking some content behind an online gate isn’t it, what about a fully online gated product (piggyback), or a game designed to be online always with a small bit offline, r online only (gwent)? There are other examples. The reason it matters s because there is nowhere else to go for most of us. If i want a client with loads of online functions, I would use steam, or epic, or GFWDead, or uplay or any of the hundreds of others. For those who don’t want that it’s really here and some minor other stores. This is really the key thing, to be different and not copy other stores. If bmw released a supercar with one square wheel is it worth discussing how small a part of the car one wheel is or the overall damage it does to the whole product?
Full DRM: Significant part of a game, big or small. The square wheel of your bmw would render the car unusable since it can't function as supposed to. The lack of some minor cosmetics don't render a game unusable though. These items basically equal the free goodies you get at a companies booth on a convention or similar, if you don't attend the convention you probably won't get your hands on these goodies either.

As long as the games, I'm interested in, function as intended with all relevant content included from the offline installer, it's fine for me. Multiplayer isn't relevant for me on GOG and I'm not interested in these online-only products you mention, means I vote with my wallet and don't buy them - if they're getting overboard with it all over the store: I'll leave.

And this is my last post regarding this DRM-matter. I didn't intended to start this kind of discussion in the first place.
As much as I prefer buying DRM-free games, I'm not here for going on a crusade. Sorry, you're all wasting your time with me.
good patch tbh.
Sorry for not responding. My playstation account has been suspended, coincidentally after my last post here.
So now besides the games I can't even watch youtube :(
novumZ: Still can't run Cp2077 on my off-line PC.
Oh! and nice ninja min sys req change Cdpr, Nice!
I retract my congrutulatory sentiment towards (You)Cdpr from my first post of this thread. I see clear now for the company you are. Also:
On Ps5 I wasn't able to start Cp2077 (next-gen) while I was disconected from the internet; I've got greeted with an error saying to connect to the internet to renew licenses, Nice!

to tech support:
please remomve this game from my library and I request refund.

This was a very disappointing experiance but experiance non the less.
rjbuffchix: Could you please provide more detail about why the game won't run on your off-line PC?

Do you mean that you simply have an old PC that can't handle the game's apparent system requirements, especially if as you suggest the requirements have now been changed to be higher?

Or;

Do you mean there is something about the game that requires internet connection to even be able to play?
(besides the "My Rewards" cosmetic content that is effectively DRM-gated behind the "optional" Galaxy client, as a specific incentive for people to use the "optional" Galaxy client)

As for console version, that is very disheartening but not surprising to hear if it is DRMed.
I've activated windows 7 through a phone call. I'm saying this because I wanted my gaming pc to be off-line only.
This was because I did not want outside interference while I was overclocking my system; basically I removed bloatware from windows by trial and error. The result was; People that saw Witcher 3 running on my PC were at awe. To this day I go play some witcher 3 to relax and be amazed.