It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Most likely try to get supplies, maybe lock ourselves in a Costco! Try to get to friends/family and barricade ourselves in.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

Find the most stocked up doomsday prepper in the state and Raid their house

Living in Europe I would certainly seek refuge in a medieval castle and with a trusted group of people I would try to create an impregnable and self-sufficient fortress.

I would take my best friend, my girlfriend and my mother along with some people I run across to the Winchester and camp it out.
Gather with skilled allies at the national guard armory, once secure, send gather groups out to retrieve as much dry/canned goods, bottled water, medical supplies, seeds, winter gear... Then trade goods like cigarettes and alcohol. Luckily Costco and Sams are both within 5 miles of the armory.

Settle in an island.

In the Walking Dead to me it seems best to stay away from big cities, buildings, and other groups of people so I would take a big dog and go to the mountains and ride it out in a cabin hunting for food and water to survive.
No idea as for survival stuff, but i am totally occupying a library, making a radio station and just reading classics during the day and either just talking or reading cheap fiction during the night for random listeners if any. I would probably just become that weirdo people feed out of pity, solidarity or for entertainment, well i really hope so.
I would try to find the safest place and always walked very carefully to get away from the zombies.

I would split some zombies all over my clothes and walk by all the dead un-notice . Funny thing, on the first Season, the main group knew the trick, but they remind the idea on last season only ...
Sadly, 99% of the group get dead :-)

If I get in this doomed senario, I would look for book for permaculture, and get inspired by those books. Also, I might think of using undead energy, as it seems they generate a lot of mouvement forever ...

By the way, thank Gog for your existance !
Grég

Collect as much supplies as I could, have something that might work as a weapon and find a group. Maybe find someplace open without a lot of chokepoints in case a bunch of walkers invade. Medical supplies and food would be a priority, and taking out X amount of walkers before they over-capacitate Y area if need be. Being real with the team, and not being a super-optimist and being open about ideas when it comes to decision making. Maybe find a radio to keep up to date on the current situation, and check areas regularly.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by StormDragon23

Honestly I don’t think I’d survive very long at all unless I managed to convince someone to help me.

I would do whatever it takes.....unless of course that includes having to go to my local DMV. At that point it's really just time to end things and hope for a happy after life.

Retreat to a remote jungle finca, and live with my dogs, surrounded by frogs (and monkeys).

Maybe try and head to a secluded farm area; Wall the entire complex off (if its not already) and try to become self-sufficient. If that fails... Well, I guess I'll just have to become one with the horde.