It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
I would isolate myself on an island.
Surround my living area with walkers so the other humans can't get in. Surviving walkers is easy. It's the other humans you have to worry about.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by I Will Haunt You
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

I would seek out the nearest pharmacy and grab as much medication as I can get my hands on, then join up with my brothers and fortify a Sams Club/Costco. They bring the guns, I bring the meds
I would duck tape dead chicken feet all over my body and just not worry or give a cluck about anything!!!
Go full Rick Grimes, it'd be the only way. COOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRALLLLLLLL
find weapons and food
I'll just find a boat and learn to fish.
Stay in my office playing video games until hopefully someone else solves the problem!!!
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

Get a houseboat. I'm pretty sure zombies can't swim.
probably just hide at the top of some stairs. Everyone knows zombies can't climb up stairs. Or maybe that's daleks?
Find my loved ones

Gather supplies and secure myself in the tallest building I can get into.
I would isolate myself on an island
maxpen: Be a strong mentor to a child just like Clementine and let her prevail over ultimate obstacles along the way.
That way, I might live forever.
I wonder how that turned out for Lee...

Find a goddamn monster truck, from there it's just living the sweet life