It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm sitting here watching a bad copy of The Last Witch Hunter thinking how much I'd like to be watching a good copy of it.

I don't know why all the hate, a fun little light fantasy Blade / Matrix / Underworld / Constantine type thing.
bad_fur_day1: Hateful Eight

I'm going to disagree with everyone and say I liked it a lot. Fun kind of murder mystery if you like talky movies. Probably more worthwhile film than Inglorious Basterds and Djanjo Unchained I thought. Slow start but once it got going I was interested to see how all the characters collided. Nice little bits of writing like taunting people and much sneaky-ness and bending of the truth. 8/10
2016 - Teaser
The Forest:
Dirty Grandpa
London Has Fallen
Synchronicity
Blam! Deadpool :P

I think, you should go see this. It's f**kin awesome. :)

Is it a marvel move? Is it a X-men movie? I'm not sure, who cares when it's this funny and badass. Some weird, violent, sarcastic in between.

Was expecting decent, got way more than that.
bad_fur_day1: Blam! Deadpool :P

I think, you should go see this. It's f**kin awesome. :)

Is it a marvel move? Is it a X-men movie? I'm not sure, who cares when it's this funny and badass. Some weird, violent, sarcastic in between.

Was expecting decent, got way more than that.
Your description coupled with Hollywood makes me shutter with ill feelings.

Edit : Oh and is it Hollywood or fucking adult?
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Tarm
I don't understand the question.

Do you like superhero movies, or don't you, is the more appropriate question.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: I don't understand the question.

Do you like superhero movies, or don't you, is the more appropriate question.
Me?
I like super hero films. My question was if it's adult marked or not. That's a big one regarding Hollywood.

Edit: Sorry but from you're description the movie might as well be some bad ass lines/quotes.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Tarm
Tarm: Me?
I like super hero films. My question was if it's adult marked or not. That's a big one regarding Hollywood.

Edit: Sorry but from you're description the movie might as well be some bad ass lines/quotes.
It's just like every other superhero movie really but more violent, and Deadpool was really funny all the time.

Seems like the writers didn't have to compromise on anything, seems like a movie that couldn't have been made if it wasn't for superheroes being huge at the moment.
Tarm: Me?

bad_fur_day1: It's just like every other superhero movie really but more violent, and Deadpool was really funny all the time.

Seems like the writers didn't have to compromise on anything, seems like a movie that couldn't have been made if it wasn't for superheroes being huge at the moment.
So they could get away with things I take it?

Either way it sounds like a good pop corn film. :)
Tarm: So they could get away with things I take it?

I think they got away with all of it. :P I'm still chuckling a little bit.

Don't wanna spoil it.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Tarm: So they could get away with things I take it?

bad_fur_day1: I think they got away with all of it. :P I'm still chuckling a little bit.

Don't wanna spoil it.
Full frontal nudity?
I don't care if it's appropriate for the story anymore. Want it because Hollywood and USA have become such antihumanity behaviour police states.
I'm actually a bit torn about the upcoming Ninja Turtles movie. I was born in the 70's and have fully formed memories of the 80's, among those memories are the classic Transformers and TMNT cartoons, toys and comics. The whole Bayification of these two franchises has been a major disappointment. The Transformer films turned Bumble Bee into a sports car, the Autobots into a GM commercial and Spike into Shia Labouf. The last Turtle movie turned Oroku Saki into Eric Sachs, the Shredder into a robot, completely eliminated the Homato Yoshi storyline and replaced it with the worst origin story in Ninja Turtles history. It would have been better if they just made them aliens. So naturally when I heard there was a Ninja Turtles 2 my inner child started crying. Watching the trailer has given me a strange sense of hope. I see invaders from what I'm hoping is Dimension X, Bebop & Rocksteady and Krang. Could it be that Hollywood has learned their lesson and are going to make a nostalgia cash grab reboot/remake/sequel that is actually faithful to the source material? Or have they just gotten batter at marketing and found some new way to totally screw up childhood memolanes?
bad_fur_day1: Hateful Eight

I'm going to disagree with everyone and say I liked it a lot. Fun kind of murder mystery if you like talky movies. Probably more worthwhile film than Inglorious Basterds and Djanjo Unchained I thought. Slow start but once it got going I was interested to see how all the characters collided. Nice little bits of writing like taunting people and much sneaky-ness and bending of the truth. 8/10
I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to see Tarantino try his hand at silent films... know what I mean?
Black Mass

It was "killer".

James Bulger is one hard case man. I'm scared to even call him Whitey.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
10 Cloverfield Lane

Would watch again. Not having much of an idea what it's about or whats going to happen in it, is kind of one of the strengths of this movie. And I like Mary Elizabeth Winstead as an actress, she's a bit of a star so go, her. Also kind of encouraging to know a curious movie like this is finding an audience, because more Cloverfield, yay. Did everyone want more Cloverfield? Seems they do. I do.

(Disclaimer* I don't think anyone really knows what exactly a cloverfield is, so you don't need to worry about it.)
London has fallen

In comparison to the first movie of the franchise - Olympus has fallen - this one kind falls short of the excitement the first one offered. There is quite a lot of action but its like something is missing. Still recommend to watch for some nice action moments but otherwise it did not impress me much.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Matruchus