It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Accountant

Ben Batfleck does a Jason Bourne / Jack Reacher. But he also has the super awesome ability of being a really good accountant as well.

*Really good trailer to Live by Night, again starring Ben Affleck and also directed by him. (Argo and The Town)
I've just seen Captain America - Civil War via rental and boy was it bad, I give it a 5/10
and the few good points are mostly special effects although even those were quite bad at times.
CA-CW was really really bad, yeah. It completely turned everything around in the way the characters would even consider acting. It felt like watching a 25 minutes story dragged around the word and then some. Weakest of all the marvels so far but still watchable, however, not necessarily worth a re-watch.

The only high point this year in terms of "unbelievable" heroes has to be Deadpool. Everyone has an opinion about the actor, and one of the other "mutants" were just hilariously stupid, the movie was actually very funny. I think it's great when they don't always take things so seriously, and the sardonic and sarcastically Deadpool is just head on.
Kleetus' movie review of Deadpool:

Movie was pretty good, but Gina Carano is such a freaking sexy babe.

I want her to get me in a thigh headlock and do her mixed martial arts moves and beat my worthless arse, I deserve it.

I've always wanted to date a badarse babe, I could go out and start a fight and she jumps in and kicks their arses, so sexy.

Anyway, in summing up, movie was ok, Gina is a babe.
i watched movie Fat Girl from 2001. it was really uninteresting. a punk in college has father working as an international lawyer so he gets money and meets this family who have 2 sister girls - one normal and one fat. but these girls not only they look horrible, they also underage. but for that punk it didn't matter - he fucks the normal girl in the asshole first time because he didn't want to end her virginity, and second time he fucks her vagina too. he offers her a ring from his mother but their relation is quickly discovered so girl's family goes back to their home - they were on vacation.. :'( and on way back, mother and normal girl are killed by a random thief who also fucks fat girl

cool story huh? :-/
low rated
Kleetus: Kleetus' movie review of Deadpool:

Movie was pretty good, but Gina Carano is such a freaking sexy babe.

I want her to get me in a thigh headlock and do her mixed martial arts moves and beat my worthless arse, I deserve it.

I've always wanted to date a badarse babe, I could go out and start a fight and she jumps in and kicks their arses, so sexy.

Anyway, in summing up, movie was ok, Gina is a babe.
oh.. you're talking about gina carano? she's dead bro.. died last month impaled in my dick.. :-/ sorry bout that
ciomalau: cool story huh?
You got that story when you put your surname into Ancestry.com, didn't you?

Always wondered why Romanian surnames sound so alike.
ciomalau: cool story huh?
Kleetus: You got that story when you put your surname into Ancestry.com, didn't you?

Always wondered why Romanian surnames sound so alike.
i put your mother's surname too and i found out that you became a hairdresser to learn how to remove sperm stains from your mother's hair
ciomalau: .
Ha ha, you're a Romanian rent boy.
Heh, for a second I thought it was a thread about movie releases on GOG much like the thread about unofficially confirmed games, didn't remember there aren't actually movie releases on GOG...
Time to be the asshole again. (spoilers for Arrival follow)

I wasn't originally going to do this. I've seen Arrival on Saturday, and I wasn't impressed with it much, but I wasn't quite feeling like talking shit about it here. Maybe after spending the last couple of days sick just left me in a mood to bitch about something, but really I just think I've had enough of the crazy level of praise this movie is getting.

Here's the thing- Arrival is not a bad movie. It's not. It's pretty well made, the acting is mostly decent and Amy Adams is really good. Not dazzling, but good. The visuals are fine. But we don't really get anything new here, the characters are not very interesting (to say the least), and the whole thing is rather predictable and could easily be at least 15-20 minutes shorter. It's an ok movie, but nothing more. But everyone seems to be going crazy over it, from left and right I'm hearing how it's the best movie of the year, a new sci-fi classic to go down in history... calm the fuck down.

This movie really doesn't do anything we haven't seen before in the genre. The Shymalan style twist is impossible not to spot from a mile away. The idea of experiencing time as non-linear has been done before, on TV, in comics and in movies. The "Doctor Manhatta reminiscing" part of Watchmen did it perfectly, both the comic and the movie, in a haunting way much more powerful than this movie's weak twist. And if you want a twist based on that idea, look no further than the finale of Star Trek the Next Generation. And that's just two things that first came to my mind while still in cinema.

It feels to me like this is a sci-fi masterpiece for people who don't really know much sci-fi. It doesn't even tell it's story in a particularly daring way, it's actually pretty by the numbers, it's not visually impressive enough to warrant needing to be seen on the big screen, and doesn't need to be as long as it is.
i watched exit to eden from 1994 it was nice especially because nobody dies. it's good to watch a peaceful movie once in a while (^_^)
Just watched an awesome Kiwi movie, Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Brilliant movie, funny, beautiful scenery and quality audio.