It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for watching reruns of Cops.
Banned for impaling Me Me Lai
^ banned, because she was wailing for an impaling
Banned for being Vlad the Impaler. You could have been a sailor but you're Vlad the Impaler. You could have been a whaler - could have been a tailor. You turned out to be Norman Mailer!
Banned for failing your sailing to where the tailing and whaling is impaling the mailing.
Banned for causing such ailing by flailing those words around.
^ Banned for causing Wailing Death in Neverwinter Nights.
Banned for playing Always Summer Days.
Banned for not warning me about ShadowMaw in Titan Quest.
Banned because I thought it would be best for you to learn about it on your own.
^ banned, because that's precisely how you learned about "the birds and the bees"
Banned because all there is to know is that birds are universally bigger than bees, but African bees will devour and sting an ostrich inside and out for daring to even get too close to their hive.
Banned because I'm not sure that the world's tiniest baby hummingbird is necessarily larger than the world's biggest bumblebee.
^ banned because some moths in Texas are larger than hummingbirds and bumblebees
Banned for taking such a stretch as to compare hummingbird hatchlings to queen bumblebees, which is still a close call.