It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned until you can prove to me that there's a good Asscreed after Syndicate.
^ banned because it's your asphalt that there isn't
Banned for accusing me of putting a stat-leveling system in Asscreed Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla.
^ banned because I have "concrete" evidence
Banned because my oldest dog has forgotten how to not bark.
Banned for trying to teach him that as a new trick.
Banned for tricking me into making another post.
^ banned for being such a gullible "sheeple"
Banned because people peep through peepholes on sheeple atop steeples.
^ banned because Friendly Freddie frequently fries fried fresh fish Fridays
Banned to a timeline where Five Nights at Freddy's, Banana Splits Gang, and the one with Nick Cage are fused into a single movie.
Post edited July 25, 2024 by LegoDnD
^ banned to a causality loop where the following movies become an ever-repeating reality which is eternally inescapable:
The Apple Dumpling Gang, A Fistful of Dollars, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, and Support Your Local Sheriff
Forever trapped in the dullest setting of all time, I pass the time by inventing as much technology as I can and accidentally start a cult. Hooyaah is banned to a life of joining this cult and never finding a way to betray or escape it.
^ banned to exist forever in boredom where you stand for not destroying my time machine, which I used just before you banned me and whisked myself to a point in timespace outside the known Universe to an alternate Universe on a heavenly planet of beautiful, benevolent, and obsequious women (genetically identical to human females)... I am now where it is impossible for you travel, even were you to exceed 299,792,458 meters per second.
Banned for teleporting into a portaloo

Hooyaah: ^ banned for being such a gullible "sheeple"
... and for sheepishly failing to say "sherson".